Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 9, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!



Next week's drugstore makeup sales are now up, courtesy of the lovely Make-Up on the Cheap (click the above logo the complete list and also a shot of her new WnW shadows!).

Let's not beat around the bush here. I know what everyone's going to be talking about next week so let's just get it out in the open: THERE'S ANOTHER 99-CENT SINFUL COLORS SALE AT WAGS!  Yep, AGAIN! So...what colors are you planning to pick up this time around?

At Rite Aid, I'm SUPER excited to see another 40% off Maybelline with $1 +UP Reward for mascara! All you fellow Colossal fans out there (I know I'm not alone in my love for that yellow tube of goodness!): now is the time to stock up (especially if you have coupons you can pair with this sale!).

So, what are you excited about for next week? Sinful? Maybelline? Something else?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. haha yes for nail polish time! =D

    and YES to colossal...love the mascara...hate the smell =(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig