Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Limited Edition Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Colors

I completely forgot I snapped these pics last week! Since Sally Hansen and Borghese polishes are BOGOFREE this week at Rite Aid, I figured I better share these ASAP with you in case any of these colors call out to you (why pick them up later when you can get two for the price of one this week, right?). 

A few of you mentioned a while back that you saw this display floating around, and I finally saw it the other day at Rite Aid:


 From left to right:  
A Girl's Best Friend, Wish Upon a Star, The Suite Life, 
Cocktail Hour, Love Story, Happiest Day, Infinite Love, 
Shining Moment

Sadly, nothing's really jumping out at me here--the deep plum, Happiest Day, is pretty, but I think that Shining Moment (the last color on the right) looks a lot like the new LE Sally Hansen Insta-Dri shade Metallic Momentum, which I showed you here.

It's interesting when a brand dupes itself (in the same season!), but there is an upside to it: if Shining Moment and Metallic Momentum are dupes of each other, that means I can skip the Insta-Dri formula (which just doesn't work with my nails no matter what I do) and go with Shining Moment!

So, is anything jumping out at you in this new LE display? I'd love to hear your thoughts
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I tend to agree. Nothing really poppin out at me either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Cocktail Hour at my Ulta and I love it. It's such a mesmerizing and beautiful red. I would be interested in more shades if this display ever comes to any of my local drugstores. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Shining Moment and Metallic Momentum, and I don't think they are that similar. Shining Moment is a beautiful multi-glitter taupe/gold while Metallic Momentum is silver with silver glitter. Also, be sure to look out for the second display of LE Diamonds. I bought 3 from that one, including a purple/mauve, orange, and a bright pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, pretty! I want all the non-pinkish colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank god! A collection I can pass on. ;) I'm sure I have a few of these already, if they are repeats, though.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig