Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, September 24, 2010

My little Wet n Wild haul...

Ten dollars worth of Wet n Wild products for $4.84? Heck YES! I just had to share this little haul with you because I had NO idea this sale was going on at Rite Aid until two days ago (it ends Saturday night, and I'm not sure if it's a nationwide sale).  All of the regularly priced 99-cent items in the core collection display are on sale 3/$1.95! At my Rite Aid, there are little yellow signs next to all the 99-cent items promoting this sale, so if you want to try and pick up some goodies before Sunday, look for the yellow signs!

Here's what I got (sorry for the bad photo but Mr. G hijacked my camera for the day so I'm left with just my Blackberry):


Lipsticks: 

553B
525D
529B
502A
505A
528A

Polishes:

Casting Call
Sparkled
Lady Luck
Blazed

I'm letting my mom have first pick of everything, and then whatever she doesn't want will be mine (I'm hoping she doesn't like Blazed because I have a thing for coral polishes and this is the only Wet n Wild coral I don't already own).

So how did I get these all for $4.84? Well I took advantage of the 3/$1.98 sale, and then I also had a $2-off-a-$6-purchase Video Values coupon I had been holding on to for a few months (it's from July, I believe), so in order to use that coupon, I had to buy one extra item to get to $6.  Not bad for $4.48, right? All these little goodies for more than 50% off retail!

So definitely check Rite Aid and see if you can spot this sale before Sunday. And if not, no worries because remember, starting Sunday, Wet n Wild is 50% off at Walgreens! Yay!

What are you planning on picking up?
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. You got beautiful shades. Is that a purple lippie? I didn't see this sale at my Rite Aid, but I'm soooo tempted to run there right now and double check, but my kids would KILL me!! The boys are sick of my beauty errands. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the east coast and I don't think this sale was running at my Rite Aids. But, I may have been too engrossed in the NYC display that I may not have noticed. I might have to do another run to double check...

    Blazed is a very pretty coral, but was a bit sheer--you may need three coats, but ymmv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deal and a half at Walgreens, then! I wonder if they will apply that to the Fantasy Maker line too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry..not related to this blog post but dint know where I could post this question..
    I know this blog is mostly about drugstore brands...but if I wanted to splurge on some department store make up products..what would you suggest??
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 50% off starting Sunday?! That's awesome! Thanks for the heads up :) Wet n Wild products are surprisingly good, and not just compared to other drugstore products. I use their blushes and bronzers more than my NARS blushes! And I get tired of nail polish colors so quickly, it doesn't make sense for me to pay much for them. I really hope their Halloween stuff is included in the sale--it looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh pretty polishes! My Rite Aid is horrible with their Wet n Wild, but I'm going to see if they have those polishes. Good finds and great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to a Walgreens in months, but I'm hoping they have the pixie holiday palettes for the 50% off sale. If not, then there really isn't much else I'm interested in that I didn't already get in the BOGOFREE sale. I'll be scoping out the Jordana stuff instead then.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well thanks to you I did pick up 3 items for $1.95. I could not choose between lipstick or nail polish. I recently bought the ones on sale on Walgreen for $.79 each and now I felt kinda guilty. Still I could not skip the opportunity and went ahead pick up one lipstick in 528A, a new nail color "fireworks" from the new limited edition color, I believe you blog about it a while ago. I forgot the name of that though. I want to pick up Tickle Pink and Blaze, but I never see BLaze in WAggs nor RA. And my 3rd item is the Color Icon Eyeliner in White. I am still on the hunt for a good creamy white eyeliner and I still haven't found one. However, so far WnW seem pretty OK. Probably, I will review it soon on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this sale is sure at the RA near me which is San Jose. hahha

    so if anyone living in SJ then take the opps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh pleeeaseee do swatches of the lipsticks. i'm loving the purple i'm seeing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sa-weet haul! Incredible savings. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Can't wait to see the l/s swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet! I'm headed to Rite aid today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey ladies: I hope you all are able to find this sale in your area today (and thanks to those who confirmed they found it at their Rite Aids). I'm sorry it's not a national sale. :(

    Also I just want to let you all know that there is NO purple lipstick in the above pic. It's just that my Blackberry camera makes pinks looks purple. Sorry to get your hopes up, but all of the lipsticks above are either pinks or berries!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are the Lipsticks Silk Finish? They look different than the ones on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  15. SH: Yep, they're the Silk Finish (the only ones that are 99 cents) and look just like this:

    http://wnwbeauty.com/Product.php?Pid=62

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm hoping the new WnW palettes are at Walgreens. I checked earlier this week and no such luck yet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, Blazed is the BEST coral polish for $1 EVER!!! I love it- try it, G!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig