Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Coupons coupons coupons!


Note: I have decided to create a new label on my blog specifically for coupon posts. This will be the first time I've used this label, so if you click on "coupons" in my label list, this will be the only post that shows up. In the past, I've always labeled posts like this with the "breaking news" label (so if you're looking for previous coupon info, click that label). In the future, this new "coupon" label should come in handy if you're looking for specific information about coupons on my blog.

I've got a TON of great info to share with you today so please take a minute to scan through this post because I do not want you to miss out on anything!

First, I want to let you know that there is a VERY RARE Revlon coupon currently available over at AllYou right now. It's for $1 off any Revlon nail polish, so print that one out ASAP because you never know when it will be taken down. Click here to print it (scroll to page 4). This coupon doesn't expire until 9/30 so that's plenty of time to wait for a good sale and really maximize your savings.

Next up, HUGE thanks to my lovely Twitter follower @JA99fitt for the heads-up on THIS fantastic deal! In the September issue of Real Simple magazine (on newsstands now) in the back of the magazine there is a page full of CVS coupons and they're all beauty-related! And the best part? Since these are CVS coupons, that means you can stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have! Thanks to @JA99fitt for taking the time to list all of the coupons--here they are:

Lever Soap .50 cents off
CoverGirl Clean Makeup $1.00 off
Neutrogena MU Remover Cleansing Towlettes $1.00 off
ANY Maybelline Color Sensational LipColor $1.00 off
Dove Daily Treatment Conditioner 8 oz. $1.00 off
Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream $5.00 OFF!!!
Dove gofresh Revive Body Wash (24. oz.)$1.00 off
Rembrandt Toothpaste $1.00 off

Combine these babies with any printable coupons or newspaper coupons you may have, and then use some Extra Bucks AND wait for a sale and you'll be getting some of these products for free (or very close to it). Another HUGE thanks to @JA99fitt for the heads-up about this one!

Oh, and before you go off and buy this issue of Real Simple, print out the $1 coupon for Real Simple magazine currently on AllYou (scroll to page 11). If you use this coupon, you're saving money on saving money!

PS: If you haven't printed these out yet, don't forget there is still a $1 NYC Cosmetics coupon available on AllYou (scroll to page 17), $1 coupon for EOS Shave Cream on SmartSource (scroll to page 2), and there are various L'Oreal coupons available over at the L'Oreal site.

Happy clipping!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. $2/1 Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick and $2/2 Revlon Nail Enamel on Revlon's Facebook.

    *You don't have to "like" Revlon. Just click on the coupon tab, and these will print as Smart Source coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I was coming to mention the facebook coupons as well...the revlon nail polish coupon is also on coupons.com


    spifftiff88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was JUST about to post about these! The Revlon facebook coupons printed for me twice, I was really excited haha. It's crazy how many makeup coupons I have in my purse right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend's mom who is the queen of coupons came to visit recently and left us with a 1/2" stack of coupon circulars that all had makeup coupons in them! There was a stack of Revlon ones that expired this past Sunday, so after I picked out what I wanted I played Coupon Fairy and left the rest for other people.

    Between drugstore sales and Harris Teeter's promotion of doubling coupons over a dollar, I now have a lot of new makeup - and I still have a huge stack of Almay, Maybelline and L'Oreal coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i freaking love posts like this, and i just LOVE your website!! thanks alot :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig