Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Don't forget to pick up the newspaper today!


If you're in the US, your day today is probably going to be filled with fun, food, sun and (later) fireworks. But if you can, don't forget to make time today to get the Sunday paper because there are some great coupons this week! Here are a few noteworthy coupons I just clipped and will definitely be putting to good use soon:

Cover Girl: Buy 1 mascara get one eyeshadow single FREE
Cover Girl: $1 off any Cover Girl product

Pantene: $1 off any Pantene styling product
Pantene: $1 off any two Pantene products
(A lot of you have indicated to me that you've been putting Pantene coupons to good use by applying them to clearance sale products that have the old-style packaging, so this will be a great way to stock up on old favorites before they're gone.)

And remember, if you're a Cover Girl fan, you might want to buy TWO papers today, since Cover Girl coupons don't seem to be as easily available as say, Maybelline coupons, which are often available on the web and in-store (tear-pads on displays). If you come across a BOGO1/2OFF sale at one of the drugstores, remember that you can use TWO coupons per purchase (one for each product you're buying). In other words, let's say you buy one CG lipgloss and one CG mascara during a BOGO1/2OFF sale. You'll get $1 deducted from your lipgloss AND $1 deducted from your mascara if you have two coupons!

I also want to mention that if you're an Olay fan, you definitely want to pick up the paper today because there are a TON of Olay coupons in the P&G insert (1 off skincare, body lotion, body wash, etc.).

Oh, and before I forget: here's a pic of what Mr. R made me for dinner last night. If you saw my pics of his last sushi-making efforts, you can see that he's getting pretty tricky these days and putting rice on the outside of the roll now, and this time he also added thin layers avocado to the outside of the roll. It was delicious!


Happy 4th of July!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Thanks for the info! I couldn't find the Covergirl coupon in my insert, but I clipped the Pantene ones.
    Oh, and I was at Walgreens the other day and I smelled that Bodycology body wash you said smelled like a chocolate ice cream cone. It really does! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sushi??? Did some one say Sushi???? Did someone HAVE Sushi???? I need Sushi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our newspaper NEVER has coupons on holiday weekends!

    What's up with that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at CVS yesterday, and found two good deals-one was buy 15 dollars of covergirl, get 5 bonus bucks back - the CG lash blast fusion was 8 bucks - so I got two - with the 5 bucks back, they came out to 5.50 each.

    The second and better deal was the new Maybelline dream smooth mousse makeup. Maybelline was buy one, get one 50%, and there was a two dollar off coupon on the display. One was almost 10, the other was almost 5, but with the 2 dollars off each, I got foundation and a backup for about 11 bucks. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig