Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 12, 2010

Cover Girl Shine Blast deal at Rite Aid!

[UPDATE 6:00PM: Thanks to the lovely Beth at DrugstoreDivas for pointing out to me that the BOGO deal on Cover Girl does NOT apply to Shine Blasts. I am SO sorry to get everyone's hopes up about this, but I didn't see the fine print, AND, in this week's circular, there is a blurb about the Single Check Rebate right next to the CG BOGO ad! That is confusing since none of the items in the SCR are part of the BOGO deal, don't ya think? Anyway, sorry for the error!]

Wow. It's funny how it seems like each week, one of the three big drugstores seems to have a slew of insane beauty-related deals (I think my head would explode if all three chains had insane deals all within the same week). So if you don't have a Rite Aid in your town, I apologize, but Rite Aid's deals are CRAZY this week and I don't want those of you who do live near a Rite Aid to miss out on these!

I already mentioned that there's a true BOGOFREE this week at Rite Aid on Cover Girl lip products in this post, but I neglected to mention that there is still a fantastic Single Check Rebate offer for CG products that you can pair up with the BOGO!

If you buy two Cover Girl Shine Blast lipglosses ($8.49 each but remember they're BOGOFREE), you will receive a $5 rebate, bringing your total cost for two Shine Blast glosses down to just $3.49 TOTAL! And if you have the $1 CG coupon that was in the paper a few weeks ago (or you bought two papers like I suggested and have two coupons) then that brings your total down to just $2.49 or $1.49 for two glosses! But even without those coupons, this is a heck of deal at just $3.49 for two Shine Blasts!

(For my thoughts on Rite Aid's Single Check Rebate program, scroll to the bottom of this post. I LOVE it and I'm so happy I signed up for it.)

And while I'm at it, I want to mention that there's another great Single Check Rebate offer that you can pair with a BOGO1/2OFF going on this week. All Bonne Bell Lip Smackers and Glosses are BOGO1/2OFF, and there is a $2 Single Check Rebate when you buy $8 worth of Bonne Bell lip products. So let's say you buy four $2 Bonne Bell lip products. With the BOGO1/2OFF, that brings your total down from $8 to $6. And then with the Single Check Rebate, that brings your total down to $4 for four products. Pretty neat, right?

Speaking of Single Check Rebates, want some free toothpaste? This week Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste is on sale for $2.69 with a $2.69 Single Check Rebate! So literally, in the end, all you'll pay is sales tax.

And finally, don't forget that all Sally Hansen lip products, nail polishes, tools and treatments (including my beloved Mega Shine top coat!) are BOGO1/2OFF and you get $1 back in +UP Rewards when you buy two items. If you've got some Sally Hansen coupons lying around, pair them with this deal for even more savings.

I hope some of you find this information useful if you're planning a Rite Aid haul this week. And remember--I list a lot of other crazy deals going on at Rite Aid in this post, so definitely check that out if you're planning a trip to Rite Aid this week. I don't want you to miss out on anything. :)
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Unfortunately, there are no Rite Aids in my area...oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

    The Shine Blast is not included in the bogo deal. It is in the fine print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara: Oh, I'm so sorry!! :(

    Beth: Seriously?? How did I miss that? And honestly, why would they put "Single Check Rebate Offer" next to the BOGO ad in the circular when none of the CG products in the SCR apply to the BOGO deal? That SUCKS! *pouts* lol. Thank you so much for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anytime. I was so excited over this deal too. I have $2 off coupons, then I saw the fine print!

    I don't get why they do that either.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig