Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, June 5, 2010

Awesome lipstick for 50 cents (yeah, you read that right) and more...

If you missed my post from Monday (click here) I mentioned some great deals currently going on at the drugstores and I think some of them are worth repeating!  Also, I have some new information, so please read this entire post before you head out to your local drugstores this weekend--I don't want you to miss out on anything!

1) A HUGE thanks to my wonderful reader Alora, who alerted me to the fact that there is a $2 Sally Hansen Carmindy coupon on the Sally Hansen site right now (all you have to do is fill out a short survey and then you can print the coupon--click here).  If you saw this post, you know that I am LOVING the Carmindy lipsticks (and look at the comments because I'm totally not alone), which happen to be on 75% off clearance right now at CVS. So instead of paying $9.99 for one lipstick, you will pay just 49 CENTS (plus tax)!  Wait, what? Yup! The sale price is currently $2.49, so use that coupon and you're looking at 50-cent lipstick! The crazy thing is that it's like no one's aware of how awesome these are, because I've been to four CVS locations and each one was still fully stocked with these lippies, despite the presence of the 75% off stickers. So this can be our little "Nouveau Cheap readers inside secret" or something. :)

2) Speaking of lipstick, did you print out that $1 Rimmel coupon from Red Plum when I politely asked you to? If not, no worries! It's still up as of today (click here)! As you all probably know, all Rimmel products are 50% off starting tomorrow (Sunday) at Walgreens, so take that coupon with you and you'll snag a Moisture Renew Lipstick for just $2.49 (instead of $6.99).  Yessss!

3) And while you're at RedPlum, be sure to print out the $1 L'Oreal Coupon (good for Telescopic Explosion Mascara or ANY L'Oreal product).  You can use this at the CVS beauty clearance sale and get something for next to nothing (click here to see all of the L'Oreal products readers have spotted on clearance).

4) I want to confirm that the $1.50 Kiss My Face coupon available at Coupons.com (click here) can be used ANYWHERE, not just at Walmart.  The coupon only states "available at Walmart" but this does NOT mean you have to use this coupon at Walmart. I can confirm that I used this coupon at CVS with no problems at all (I bought my beloved KMF Moisture Shave).  So if you're a KMF lover, definitely print this one out and use it at Trader Joe's, CVS, Target or anywhere else that sells KMF goodies. :)

5) As you probably know, I also posted a link to a $3 off Elnett Hairspray coupon on Monday (click here if you missed that). Well I am VERY happy to report that when I was at Target the other day, they had one bottle of Elnett on clearance (I have no idea why) and it was marked down to $6.49.  So thank goodness I had that $3 off coupon in my purse because I got it for just $3.49 (retail price: $13.99). So again, let me remind you to always print out coupons for things that appeal to you (even if there's no current sale to pair it with) and just keep the coupons in your purse! You never know when one of these coupons could come in very handy.

Got any great deals or coupon info you'd like to share with us for the upcoming week? Leave a comment here and let us know! And a huge thanks in advance. :)

Happy (bargain) shopping!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Great post! I so need to print out those coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love this site-I get so many good deals now that I'm looking! The Walgreens booklet of coupons for June has $5.00 off a Maybelline Pulse Perfection, and I luckily found one in the clearance bin with a damaged package for $6.49! I was so excited b/c it's pricey but I've always wanted to try it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lord, doll - what you are doing with the coupon reminders/head-up is just amazing. It is insanely helpful - thanks so much for doing this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura: Thanks, honey! :D

    rainbow: Awww, thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying my blog. :) And thanks for the heads-up about this month's Walgreens booklet! :D

    Paula: You are too kind!! :D You are so welcome, and it's great seeing you around here!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great information, glad I get your email newsletter so I can keep up with all the great deals. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. smartshopper2: Thank you so much!! I'm thrilled that you've been enjoying the daily emails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know where there is a Sally Hansen Coupon? I didn't see any in the newspapers, at least not any for cosmetics. Are there any I missed, including online?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just checked and the Sally Hansen coupon is available and I was able to print it twice!!! Go to the link in this post and fill out the survey.

    To print the coupon out twice, hit backspace about 2 or three times - there is a print limit of two.

    The coupon is for $ 2.00 off! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig