Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 14, 2010

Attn all NYC readers: FREE brow shaping this Thursday at Duane Reade!

This is just one of the many, many reasons I sometimes wish I were in NYC:

Eyebrow Intervention Day is THIS Thursday, June 17th at all NYC Duane Reade Look Boutique Ramy Brow Bars!

(Apologies: if you read this post earlier today, the original image indicated the event was Saturday--it's actually this THURSDAY)

(click image to enlarge)


If you're interested in receiving a FREE brow shaping ($30 value) you have two options: either call the number above to schedule an appointment, or just show up at your local
Duane Reade Look Boutique Ramy Brow Bar (in NYC only) between 11AM and 7PM and wait in line to get your brows shaped. For FREE! Just be sure to right-click the above image, select "View Image" and then print it out and bring it with you!

And of course, if you attend this event on Thursday and you get a free brow shaping, I would LOVE if you'd come back here and let me know how it went!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. omg this is amazing. totally taking advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickky: Yay!! I'm so glad I could help! And please please come back and tell me how it went, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig