Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 6, 2010

A great way to save $$$ on Cover Girl this week!

Attention all Cover Girl fans! In case you weren't aware, CVS is running a BOGO1/2OFF sale on CG products this week. Also, there are $3 off a $15 Cover Girl purchase coupons that are printing out at the CVS slot machine this week as well. On top of that, you might have spotted some $2.50/2 Cover Girl coupons in the paper recently. If you combine all three of these components, you've got quite a deal on your hands!

Let's break this down, shall we?

Let's say you buy two $10 items. With the sale price, that brings it down from $20 to $15. Add the slot machine coupon and you're down to $12. Add the Sunday paper coupon and that brings your grand total down from $20 to just $9.50, for two products!

I've noticed that some of you have been confused about when you can stack coupons at the drugstore (myself included!), so I just want to clarify that you can ALWAYS stack coupons if one is from the manufacturer and the other is from the store. In other words, whenever you get a coupon from the CVS slot machine (or at the bottom of your receipt) you can ALWAYS use it in combination with a coupon you get from your Sunday paper, Red Plum, or print out online (from a coupon site or from the manufacturer's website).

I hope this helps!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ag, so many nice CVS deals. Illinois may be the headquarters of Walgreens but that doesn't give them any excuse to not have amazing deals :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. PCS: You are so welcome! xo

    Kelly: I agree--sometimes it's kind of frustrating that Wags doesn't seem to have as many good deals as CVS and Rite Aid within a given week. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I end up going to Ulta since Walgreens is so overpriced. I don't have a Sephora in the area either :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post!

    I guess I always assumed you couldn't use a BOGO coupon with a BOGO sale. Not sure why I thought that, but anyway.

    I went to Rite Aid today and got Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder makeup and Fresh complexion Pocket Powder.

    One item was $8.99 and one was $7.59 so this was quite a bargain! :)

    Now I just hope I chose good colors for my skintone!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig