Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 15, 2010

Guess who else is jumping on the nail polish train?

Well, well, well! First it was American Apparel, and now another mall mainstay is jumping on the nail polish express!  Any guesses?  Try Aldo! Known for their cute shoes and locations in just about every mall in America, Aldo is releasing a line of 14 shades of neons, brights and pastels in "unbreakable bottles" just in time for spring.  Click on over to this blog to see the full range of shades that will be available.  And the price? Just $5 each.  Something to remember the next time you're at the mall.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. oohhhh such pretty colors! I've never tried Neon polishes.. im excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. busy day here! wow! you're Beauty Central! *high five*

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous! I can't remember if there's an aldo at the mall by my house, guess I'll have to go check!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shei: I'd love to know what you think of these if you try some! :)

    beautifulmonday: lol! You got that right! Yesterday was NUTS. :)

    PCS: I agree--the pics are so pretty! And yes, check that out! I want a full report if you find 'em. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig