Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good news for Canadian bath and body lovers!

Hello my Canadian lovelies! I have some exciting news to share with you today:

(from happi.com):

Limited Brands is looking to build its international presence, and in doing so has created Limited Brands Canada, a Montreal-based company that will support all Limited Brands retail stores and strategic expansion in Canada, including Bath and Body Works. Additionally the firm has forged a new franchise partnership with M.H. Alshaya, Co. to operate Bath and Body Works stores in the Middle East.

M.H. Alshaya Co. is an international franchise operator for more than 55 of the world's most recognized retail brands, including Starbucks, H&M, American Eagle, Pottery Barn, P.F. Chang's, Office Depot and Boots.

Initial plans call for Bath and Body Works stores to open in the Middle East later this year.

"As we grow our business with the support of M.H. Alshaya and its leadership, we will benefit from their success and knowledge as we strive to provide these new customers with an emotional experience that is true to our brand," said Leslie Wexner, chairman and chief executive officer of Limited Brands.

So...how do our lovely ladies to the north feel about this news?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. If this means more BBW stores across Canada, I'm happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBW has expanded quite a bit already recently. There are already plenty in my area (both where I live for school, and home-home), so I don't think it really affects me that much... I much prefer The Body Shop though, so meh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H: I love your new profile pic! And yes, I think it does mean more BBWs, so yay! :)

    Wendy: Interesting. Thanks for the info! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig