Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'll keep this short and sweet!

Thanks to ALL of you who left comments on my last post regarding my new comment system. I honestly feel so lucky to have you as readers, and the fact that you would take a minute to contribute your opinion means SO much to me.

And with that, you will notice that I have reverted back to the original comment system (Blogger) for now. I did extensive research when I decided to make the switch to Intense Debate, however there were unforseen issues that came up this morning (aside from my browser freezing not once but three times) that have made me switch back to the old style.

While I LOVED a lot of the new features that come with Intense Debate, my number 1 objective with Nouveau Cheap has always been to present you with good content and make it as easy as possible for all of us to have an open, fun dialogue about beauty products. If I can't do that easily using Intense Debate, then I'm just not going to keep it around, no matter how many benefits there are to me behind-the-scenes.

So with that, you'll see that after removing I.D., I lost all of your wonderful comments as well. Boo! Anyway, I am SUPER sorry about the hassle, and I hope that if I choose to go with a different comment system in the future, that you'll have patience and understanding. I just really want us all to have the best experience possible on this little blog, but the minute it becomes a hassle, I've got to fix it ASAP.

Thanks so much and I promise--no more crazy changes for a while!

Back to beauty as usual,
R. xo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hooray! :D
    I was going to comment on that post, but for some reason it didn't work with Google Chrome. Might just be my browser being weird, but I like this a lot better. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I'm glad you didn't have to experience that trouble for too long! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that was quick! LOL! I'm happy for you, and I certainly hope that you'll find a win-win solution soon if one is to be found. Thanks for your continued effort for improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whew, thanks for confirming i'm not crazy. (yet.) i saw the ID coms and then the next time i checked there were 0 coms and it seemed back to Blogger, so i was like, what time of day was i reading that? maybe i wasn't awake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jo.frougal: Thank you so much for your comment, and for your support! You are an absolutely doll! :)

    beautifulmonday: LOL! You are absolutely NOT crazy. :D In fact, I'm the one who feels a bit crazy after that whole ordeal. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig