Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hard Candy's keeping the rings!! Yay!

If you read this post I wrote a while ago, you know that Hard Candy is redoing their entire line and it's going to be sold exclusively at Wal-Mart. Crazy, right?

Well, my lovelies, AllLacqueredUp has pics of the not-yet-released new line!!! From what I can see, they're keeping the rings on the bottles (yay!) and they've got some eyeshadow palettes, some baked eyeshadows, some lipsticks, glosses, longwear glosses, and other goodies!

Click here for the pics!


After you're done drooling over these new products, feel free to come back here and tell me if you plan on purchasing anything once these goodies become available. :)

PS: The newly revamped Hard Candy line should hit Wal-Mart the third week in September.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm at least going to purchase one or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! I am definitely going to be dashing to my Walmart when this line is released. Luckily I have 2 near me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't even if I wanted to, no Wal-mart in NYC :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ladies! Glad to hear you're curious about this line as well. :)

    Kitty--I'm sorry you don't have a Wal-Mart in your area, but if you travel to any other part of the country, there's bound to be one, if not several, Wal-Marts around (they are literally everywhere). lol!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig