Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 28, 2009

A bit more info about the new Sears beauty departments...

I just found some additional information about the new Sears beauty departments that I mentioned yesterday (click here for my original breaking news post).

From PRNewsWire.com:

To celebrate the opening of the Sears beauty departments, the retailer is offering a free cosmetic bag and brush set with any $25 cosmetics, fragrance or bath purchase and a $10 Sears reward card with any $50 cosmetics, fragrance, or bath purchase.

Customers can find the Sears beauty departments in select stores nationwide or online at www.sears.com.

Grand opening celebrations are being held in each Sears Beauty location on Aug. 29-30 and Sept. 5-6 and will feature complimentary makeovers, sampling, gifts, and a chance for customers to win gift baskets. For more information and a complete list of Sears Beauty locations, please visit www.sears.com.


I might have to drive up to LA and check this out! What about you? Are you lucky enough to live in LA, NY or Chicago? If so, do you plan to attend any of these events? If you do attend an event, I would love to hear all the details (like what brands they carry!).

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I didn't expect it to be so soon! I just went to the mall yesterday so I don't really plan on going again just for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know whether it's gonna be the same condition, but with Sears here, the $10GC (which you have to spend $50 to get) is only applicable to an order of $50 or more. So ultimately, you have to spend $100 :-)

    But the bag and the brush set offer is great, so have some fun!

    If you want some Fruit & Passion, I could go get some for you. How much do they charge for shipping to the US?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kitty! I totally understand and I'd love to know what you think of the new Sears beauty department whenever you make your way back to the mall. :)

    Hey Halifax! Thanks so much for the info about Sears in Canada. I had no idea that you already seem to have such a great beauty department. For once, we're getting something AFTER you already have it. lol!! :)

    Thanks so much for the offer to get me Fruits & Passion. You are a sweetheart for that! Unfortunately, I really need to sniff these products first before I commit to buying something. So that's why I only own a few of their products. I had to take a big risk and buy them without ever having smelled them. What I would give to be able to walk into one of those stores and smell everything for myself! :) Also, shipping from US to CA is verrry expensive. :(

    So I'm crossing my fingers that one day they'll open a store here in San Diego and then I'll get to try everything that you CA girls take for granted. lol. :) Thanks again for the wonderful offer!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig