Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 15, 2009

My "other" blog...


As you all probably know, my first true love is all things budget-beauty related. But lately I've been coming across things I'd like to tell you about that just don't quite fit the theme of Nouveau Cheap. The solution? Start another blog!

So last night I started Nouveau Sweet, which is where I'll post about all things non-beauty related. It's very bare-bones for now, but I will make it fabulous soon. I hope that after you get your fix of budget-beauty, you'll hop over to Nouveau Sweet from time to time for a giggle or two.

Also, I named it Nouveau Sweet because, for the most part, I'll talk about things that actually make me say, "Sweet!"

PS: And yes, "Flippin' Sweet" is a Napoleon Dynamite reference. :)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love it!! and i still love napoleon dynamite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jillian!! Thank you so much! :) And you know I still love N.D. too. GOSH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love N.D. too. As soon as I read Flippin Sweet I was like N.D.?? Haha. Are you gonna eat those tots??

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig