Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm telling you, use that Rite-Aid coupon...


Here's a pic of my Rite-Aid haul from yesterday and I just have to say that using the printable coupon I posted a few days ago really helped out with the savings.

1) I picked up some Daisy Fuentes shampoo and conditioner (I'll be testing and reviewing these here shortly) because Rite-Aid is currently having a buy one, get one 50% off sale (so I got one bottle for $7.99 and the other for $3.99). This line is SLS and paraben free and I'm super excited to finally have the chance to try them out.

2) I picked up one of the new Maybelline Flash of Gold polishes for $3.33 (regularly $4.19 but there are $1.00 off coupons at the display). I will definitely be reviewing this soon so stay tuned.

3) If you read my exfoliation issues post, you know that Josi at The Daily Beauty Break suggested I try the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control scrub. Well Josi, I got it and I can't wait to use it. I'll post my results next week! (BTW, Rite-Aid is having a buy one, get one 50% off sale on Neutrogena right now).

4) Those darn commercials sucked me in. I just had to get the new "Aquafresh Advanced" when I noticed it was on sale for $2.49 (regularly $3.89). Also, there's a rebate for $2.49 so you get it for FREE (my favorite kind of deal).

5) Lastly, there's a L'Oreal BOGO 1/2 off going on right now, so you know I had to pick up the new Extra Volume Collagen Mascara (especially after reading Shakeup *your* Makeup's review) which I got for $3.97 (normally $7.95) because I also picked up a L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in the shade of "Pink Tranquilo" which is one of the few very light pinky-peach shades that actually looks nice on my NC20 skin.

So with all of the BOGO 1/2 off deals, the Maybelline coupon and the Rite-Aid printable coupon, I got $50 worth of product for around $30. Not bad. I'm telling you, watch the Rite-Aid sales and use that coupon when you know it can make a difference (it expires 6/30, so print it out and put it in your wallet!). It can come in mighty handy when you combine it with their other sales. :)
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Woah, I must have missed that coupon!!! I go to Rite Aid at least once a week- it will so come in handy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul! I am trying out the new l'oreal mascara too. Let us know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I would love to read your experience with the L'oreal mascara. I saw it yesterday at Walgreen and really liked the brush (it was on display). But yeah, I am waiting for a sale...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tanya! I'm so glad I could help you save some extra $$ with your next Rite-Aid haul :)

    Hi T! I wonder if we'll both get the same results! I'm on day #2...I'm going to give it a full week before I review. Can't wait to hear your opinion too :)

    Hey Beda! When you get it, please post a review as well? I'm so curious if we'll all feel the same way about it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig