Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Maybelline Flash of Gold Nail Polish Collection!






[FOR MY IN-DEPTH REVIEW OF FLASH OF GOLD POLISH, CLICK HERE]
When did Maybelline come out with this collection? Is it old(er) and I totally missed it or is it brand spanking new? Anyway, I wanted to let you know that Maybelline has an Express Finish collection called "Flash of Gold" and the colors are *gorgeous*. I spotted the display at a foreign Rite-Aid (foreign as in, not my usual Rite-Aid) and you know I had to snap some pics for you.

You can't see it in the pictures but every color in the collection has a gold shimmer to it (I looooove gold shimmer in nail polish!). I swear this collection was made for me. Other than my Maybelline eyebrow pencil, the only product I truly love from Maybelline these days is their nail polish. For drugstore, this stuff has the staying power of OPI on my nails. And the price? At $3.29 a bottle, you just can't beat it for this level of quality.

If any of you have tried a color from this collection, please leave a comment here with your thoughts. I almost bought the second shade on the left (a beautiful peachy-melon) but when I unscrewed the cap, it looked super sheer. I don't think I'd want to wear these as sheers, and you KNOW I don't have the patience for 3 or (gasp) 4 coats to get these to look opaque.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig