Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 29, 2009

Who doesn't love printable coupons?

I'm a sucker for printable coupons so I thought I'd share these with you:

Please note these Bath & Body Works coupons are good in-store only and they are valid thru May 31. So if you were planning on going to BBW this weekend to see if they have any of the SAS stuff out early, take these along!

Free lip gloss with ANY purchase:

Click here

Free Signature Collection Body Care or Home Fragrance item with $15 purchase:

Click here


Also, here's a coupon for $5 off your $25 purchase at Rite-Aid (good through 6/30):

Click here (this one's a PDF)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig