Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 29, 2009

Super cool things to read this weekend


Another week has breezed by and it's already time for my weekly roundup of my favorite posts from the lovely beauty bloggers on the right-hand side of this website. Let's get started!

Angelina's lips at the Cannes Film Festival last week were stunning, to say the least. Wanna know what shade of red she was wearing? Click on over to Beauty Junkies Unite to find out (it may surprise you).

Let's face it: I'm not a sheer foundation wearer. But if I were, Fun, Flat Broke & Fabulous's review of Maybelline Pure Makeup Foundation would have me running to the drugstore immediately.

And speaking of Maybelline, I'm about to buy something other than their nail polishes and eyebrow pencils after reading Pink Train Case's review of Maybelline's new Stylish Smokes Quads. One word? Gorgeous. Two words? Must have.

I find it pretty hilarious that a product line called "Miss Malibu" is available in the UK but not available in Malibu (or anywhere in the US for that matter). Beauty junkie London once again tempts us with products that have yet to hit US shores, and this Miss Malibu Disappearing Pink Lotion sunscreen is no exception. Could the packaging be any cuter??

I found my next new mascara purchase after reading Shakeup *your* Makeup's awesome review of L'Oreal Extreme Volume Collagen Mascara. Oh yes, when the next BOGO comes around, this will be mine.

Are you a flat iron user? If so, you must check out The Art & Science of [beauty]'s review of FX Special Effects Flat Iron Spray, which has me rethinking my low-maintenance ways.

Enjoy your weekend!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really love your blog! There's not always a lot to comment on except to say thanks for the tip. One thing I wanted to mention is that there are sometimes some amazing deals at Ralph's in the reduced-to-clear section. I got Esencia shampoo and conditioner for $1.79 (regularly $7.99) and antiperspirants also can be very cheap there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen! Wow, thank you so much for the kind words and I'm so happy that you are enjoying my blog!! You know, I completely forgot about the clearance section at Ralph's. OMG, you got an insanely good deal on that Escenia haircare and you have inspired me to get on over to Ralph's today to see what they've got. I usually shop at Alberton's but after reading your comment I would be crazy not to mix it up and see what Ralph's has to offer! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig