Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, May 11, 2009

Sometimes a little risk results in a HUGE payoff


In case any of you have been wondering about that "Mystery Set" over at BeautyTicket.com (I know I have!) read on:

On the BeautyTicket.com website there are three different Mystery Sets (one for fair, medium and dark complexions) that sell for $15 each and include 5 full size products with a retail value of $100 total. Now, I'm always nervous about "mystery" gifts, but not any more.

Click on over to lip gloss kitty's wonderful site and just check out how she was rewarded for taking a chance on the Medium Complexion Mystery Set.

[Spoiler Alert]
Sue Devitt products are ridiculously expensive at Sephora and she got a full size powder, blush and concealer? AND a Trucco blending brush? AND a full size Estee Lauder eyeliner? AND a Delux Beauty lippie? That lippie alone retails for $18. OK, given the fact that I'm all about beauty bargains, I really have to stop thinking about this because my head is going to explode...
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out too! I was surprised it was 6 products instead of 5 that they listed. I kinda want to get more mystery sets now hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The total value is OVER $100, for sure. Crazy!! Thanks so much for being brave enough to try it out...I'm definitely getting one on my next order and will report back when I get it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig