Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 23, 2009

Don't forget: Today is $1 flip flop day at Old Navy!


TODAY ONLY (May 23), all flip flops at Old Navy are $1.

Limit of 5 per person and this applies to solid color flip flips only.

I've got to admit that the solid flip flops hold up pretty well...I think I've had some for a few years now and they've yet to blow out (did I really just make a Jimmy Buffet reference?).
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. How did the trip to ON work out? Was the one you went to as mobbed as Mission Valley?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a wimp! I was all ready to go, but then I heard that even the non-mall locations were insane, so I ended up not going at all :( Did you end up going back?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig