Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bath & Body Works Memorial Day Sale


I'm not terribly impressed with what BBW has on sale for the 3-day weekend, however I did want to share it with you in case you had an itch for some BBW stuff in the next three days:

Signature Collection Body Care: Buy 3, get 3 free
Anti-Bac Collection: $3 each
Select Wallflowers and Scentport Starters & Refills: $6

Obviously they're holding out on us because we know the Semi-Annual Sale is right around the corner.

By the way, the more I use BBW White Citrus foaming hand soap, the more I fall in love with this scent. So crisp at first but the drydown is a very clean, soft citrus that's different than other BBW citrus scents. This might be my favorite BBW Citrus scent of all time. Do any of you own the body mist? I think I need it, but of course I'll wait for a really good sale.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig