UPDATE! These boxes are now live and the contents are slightly different than what the previews indicated. Please see my updated post here with more info. And thanks to everyone in the comments below for letting me know they were live!
I've been checking the Target Beauty Box page every day and I want to let you know that the preview is now live (thanks also to reader Chelsea Marie for making sure I knew about this!). It's showing as sold out right now because that's what it always says until the boxes actually go live.
This month it looks like we're getting a women's box (possibly two women's boxes?) and a men's box. I'm guessing that they will go live HERE at around 2AM Pacific tonight (technically 12/5) since that's around the time that these have been going live lately. I will try my best to stay up and alert you that these are live, but I'm exhausted today so I may not be able to stay up tonight. So if you're scared these will sell out quickly, check this link as early as you can on the morning on 12/5.
Keep reading for my best guess on how these items will break down:
Here's what I'm guessing the breakdown will be:
WOMEN'S BOX (OR BOXES? THERE MAY BE TWO WOMEN'S BOXES THIS TIME)
- Sophia Joy Double Zip Train Case Cosmetic Bag
- Vichy Purete Thermale 3-in-1 Cleanser
- CoverGirl Outlast Lip Color
- TRESemme Beauty Full Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Push-Up Drama Mascara
- Derma E Firming DMAE Moisturizer
- Goody Ouchless 37-count Elastics
- La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Tinted Mineral Sunscreen
- Almay Oil Free Makeup Remover Pads
- Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme
- Nautica Voyage Sport edt
- Old Spice Dirt Destroyer Body Wash in Pure Sport
- Gold Bond Ultimate Refresh 360 Men's Body Powder
- Every Man Jack Daily 2-in-1 Citrus Shampoo
- Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body & Face Wash
The reason I think that there might be two women's boxes this time is because that train case is throwing me off. That retails for $24.99 by itself so if we ARE getting that in a box, I'm guessing that that the price is going to jump from the usual $7-$10...or they're offering two separate boxes. As always, we won't know what's full-size, travel-size or foil packets until these boxes actually go live.
Until then, what are your thoughts on this preview?