Many thanks to everyone who commented on my earlier post about this! The Target December Beauty Boxes are live HERE and still in stock as of 9:30AM Pacific on 12/5. It looks like they went live a little after Midnight PST last night, based on your comments.
These boxes are limit one per customer (that's limit 1 of each box, not 1 box total). The women's box is $10 and the men's box is $7. Both boxes come with free shipping and don't forget to use your REDcard to receive an additional 5% off all orders.
The contents for each box are slightly different than the previews indicated. See below.
WOMEN'S BOX ($10 + FREE SHIPPING):
- Nivea Soft Creme
- Derma e Firming DMAE Moisturizer
- Almay Non-Oily Makeup Remover Pads
- CoverGirl Outlast Lipstick in Ever Red-dy
- TRESemmé Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo
- Modella Black and White Purse Kit
- Goody Ouchless Headwrap and Elastic
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Sunscreen*
- Vichy Pureté Thermale One-Step Cleanser*
- * Box includes either La Roche-Posay Mineral Sunscreen or Vichy One-Step Cleanser.
MEN'S BOX ($7 + FREE SHIPPING):
- Gold Bond Ultimate Refresh 360 Body Powder
- Old Spice Dirt Destroyer Puresport Body Wash
- Colgate Optic White Platinum Toothpaste
- Gillette Fusion Hydra Shave Gel
- Every Man Jack 2-in-1 Daily Shampoo and Conditioner
- Old Spice Swagger 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner
- Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body Wash
- Nautica Voyage Sport Cologne
Did you get either or both of these boxes this time around? Thoughts?