Before I get into this post, I want to let you know that I just updated my Sephora 2016 Sun Safety Set post with reader pics of the set, and sizes, HERE. So definitely give that a look if you want to know what the set looks like (it should be available online soon; it's already available in-store).
Thanks so much to readers @tararachel12 and @beautybudgetcollection on Instagram for the tips about this one! The new Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy set is now available HERE for $49 ($143 value).
- - 0.14 oz Atelier Cologne in Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue
- - 1 oz Caudalie Beauty Elixir
- - 0.13 oz Formula X The Colors Nail Polish in Pyrotechnic
- - 1 oz Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
- - 1 oz Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Nude
- - 0.01 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Eye Pencil in M-10
- - 0.11 oz NARS Cosmetics Lipstick in Jungle Red
- - 0.1 oz Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in No. 2 Luminous Ivory
The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is full-size and that product by itself retails for $18. I believe that the NARS lipstick is full-size (listing says 0.11 oz but the full-size is 0.12 oz so I'm pretty sure that's just a typo) and that product by itself retails for $28. The YSL Touche Eclat is also full-size and that by itself retails for $42. So just adding up those three products, we're already up to $88.
If you missed my post about the other new Sephora Favorites set that went live this week for VIB Rouge, CLICK HERE (should be available to everyone soon).
Thanks again, @tararachel12 and @beautybudgetcollection, for the hot tips!