Thanks so much to reader "Unknown" for this great tip!
The new Sephora Favorites Summer Crush set is now listed on the Sephora site HERE but as of the time of this post, it is only available to purchase if you are VIB Rouge. The retail price is $40 ($102 value) and I am guessing that it will be available to everyone within the next few weeks. I know that some of you who are VIB Rouge have expressed disappointment over the perks lately, so hopefully this is a perk that makes up for it a bit!
UPDATE: thanks to reader @singhsmita on Instagram for the tip that she was able to purchase this set in-store with just her VIB status (not VIB Rouge)!
- Beautyblender® blotterazzi (1 sponge)
- 0.07 oz Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment
- 0.04 oz Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer
- 0.35 oz Lancome Grandiose Mascara (full size)
- 0.14 oz Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- 0.016 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (full size)
- 0.23 oz Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0.5 oz Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Adding up just the full-size products (Lancome Grandiose Mascara is $32, and Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner is $22), that comes out to $54. So at $40 for the entire set, the value is great as always when it comes to the Sephora Favorites sets.
Again, I'm guessing that this set will be available to everyone within the next few weeks. I'll certainly post here the moment I see that it's available to everyone. Also, don't forget that the 2016 Sun Safety Set is now starting to pop up in-store and it should be on the Sephora site soon (you can see the full contents HERE).
Thanks again, Unknown, for the great tip!