Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, June 7, 2016

NEW Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy Set (Plus: Sun Safety Set Update)


Before I get into this post, I want to let you know that I just updated my Sephora 2016 Sun Safety Set post with reader pics of the set, and sizes, HERE. So definitely give that a look if you want to know what the set looks like (it should be available online soon; it's already available in-store). 

Thanks so much to readers @tararachel12 and @beautybudgetcollection on Instagram for the tips about this one! The new Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy set is now available HERE for $49 ($143 value).

Contents:
  • - 0.14 oz Atelier Cologne in Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue 
  • - 1 oz Caudalie Beauty Elixir 
  • - 0.13 oz Formula X The Colors Nail Polish in Pyrotechnic 
  • - 1 oz Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk 
  • - 1 oz Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Nude 
  • - 0.01 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Eye Pencil in M-10 
  • - 0.11 oz NARS Cosmetics Lipstick in Jungle Red 
  • - 0.1 oz Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in No. 2 Luminous Ivory

The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is full-size and that product by itself retails for $18. I believe that the NARS lipstick is full-size (listing says 0.11 oz but the full-size is 0.12 oz so I'm pretty sure that's just a typo) and that product by itself retails for $28. The YSL Touche Eclat is also full-size and that by itself retails for $42. So just adding up those three products, we're already up to $88.

If you missed my post about the other new Sephora Favorites set that went live this week for VIB Rouge, CLICK HERE (should be available to everyone soon).

Thanks again, @tararachel12 and @beautybudgetcollection, for the hot tips!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I live for these Sephora sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there were more shade options for the YSL. I think I'm more Luminous Vanilla than ivory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your news flashes! Just ordered mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I was (foolishly) thinking I maybe could make it a week without making a beauty-related purchase ... and now there's a new Sephora Favorites set, so obviously I'm making a Sephora purchase today. I almost made it 48 hours, I think that's as good as it gets ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just don't understand why they offer one specific skin tone in a kit. It's so isolating to so many makeup lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just pointing out the nail polish you get in the red pyrotechnic, not the pink shown on the box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is only $33 on the sephora Canada website! I don't know if this is a mistake, but a great deal anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you - just ordered, and getting back 8% in ebates plus the Amore Pacific deluxe sample. This is the first box in a while where I will be able to use everything,,, great value

    ReplyDelete
  9. UGH!! I just got the Bronze Bares All set, but I want this too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ordered this one too despite swearing off any more beauty shopping for the month. I'm on bed rest for a back injury and shopping has been the only outlet except phone, books and tv. I'll be good after this is swear.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig