If you're in the mood for an online Ulta haul, I have some new tidbits that might just push you over the edge.
UPDATE: I decided to check and see if that BareMinerals freebie is still available, and it is! Which means that you can get THREE deluxe freebies with ANY online Ulta order right now, plus free shipping on orders $35+ instead of $50+ (I don't know how long that shipping promo is going to last). Thanks to readers Marcy and Michelle for these hot tips!
Here's how to snag all three freebies:
1) Add anything to your cart on the Ulta site HERE. As an example, I added one NYX Round Lipstick (see image above) for $3.99.
2) CLICK HERE and add the Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask to your cart ($10 value). This deluxe sample is free with ANY purchase on the Ulta site. The price will change from $10 to free once you have anything else in your cart.
3) CLICK HERE and add the deluxe BareMinerals Lash Domination Mascara to your cart ($10 value) and THAT will also be free as long as you have anything else in your cart.
4) CLICK HERE and add the deluxe Redken Travel Size Redken Curvaceous No-Foam Cleanser to your cart ($10 value) and THAT will also be free as long as you have anything else in your cart.
ALSO, when I was on the Ulta site just now I discovered this:
AND, there are some new value sets I want to bring to your attention:
The new Benefit Best Tints 4ever Lip & Cheek Stain and Hydrating Lip Balm Set HERE retails for $29 ($54 value) and contains the following:
- Full size Benebalm Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm (0.1 oz)
- Full size Chachabalm Hyrdating Lip Balm (0.1 oz)
- Medium size Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain (0.13 oz)
- Medium size Chachcatint Mango Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain (0.1 oz)
The lip balms alone retail for $18 individually, so you'd pay $36 for just the two lip balms if purchased separately. Nice deal! There's also a new GWP for Benefit right now: "Online Only! FREE Benefit Exclusive Makeup Bag with any $40 Benefit Cosmetics purchase (offer valid 4/17/16-5/7/16 or while supplies last)".
- There's also a new Benefit Roller Lash Set HERE for $24 ($36 value; you get a full-size Roller Lash Super-Curling Mascara and a deluxe Roller Lash Super-Curling Mascara).
- And don't forget about those haircare value sets that I posted about HERE (they're still in stock as of the time of this post).
- Also, the UD Revolution Lipsticks are still on sale for $11 HERE (reg $22). Speaking of UD, in case you haven't heard, the new Alice in Wonderland collection is now available at Ulta HERE.
- And don't forget that if you're ordering any non-prestige items, you can use code 308920 online for $3.50 off your $10 purchase.
Thanks again, Marcy, for the great freebie tip!