Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Kiehl's, Pixi Beauty, and Shu Uemura Friends & Family Events Live Now


It's F&F season! Three new events to share with you today:


Thanks to reader NewGame for the tip that the Kiehl's Friends & Family event is live now and runs through 5/16. Enter code FRIENDS on the Kiehl's site HERE for 20% off your order. The only exclusions are gift and value sets. Free shipping on orders $50+ and 3 free samples.

I have been on a Kiehl's kick again lately (I used to use a few of their products years ago) and recently I purchased the Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash since it's my pal Stef's holy grail cleanser and her praise of it made me feel like I HAD to try it (check out the original review on her blog, weheartthis, HERE). I've been using it for a little over two weeks now and I LOVE IT. It removes all of my makeup, doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight, and it smells like heaven. You can get the 2.9 oz bottle for $10.40 with that code (reg $13) if you wanted to give it a try. I plan to stock up!

Another favorite of mine is an oldie but goody that I loved years ago and recently fell back in love with: Deluxe Hand & Body Lotion with Aloe Vera and Oatmeal in the scent Coriander. I purchased this over the holidays during one of the various retailer sales, and once I tried it again I remembered why I love this lotion--it's highly moisturizing and long-lasting. One bottle lasts forever since you don't need much. And the scent Coriander is so, so lovely. It's hard to describe, but it's sort of an herbal scent that's fresh yet earthy. I don't usually go for earthy scents but this one is so nice. It's pretty unisex but it doesn't feel overly masculine. I don't know--I just can't get enough of it!


Thanks to readers @makeupbyparita and @beautywithmika on Instagram for the tip that the Pixi Beauty Friends & Family sale is live now through 5/15. Enter code pixiigfriends16 on the Pixi site HERE to receive 20% off sitewide, no exclusions. So this code also applies to items in the Last Chance section HERE, which are already discounted! Free shipping on orders $25+.

The super popular Glow Tonic now comes in a mini trial size for $6 here which brings it down to $4.20 with the code (full-size bottle is $15 here; $12 after code).  I received a small bottle of Glow Tonic in a previous Allure beauty box and I wish I could tell you that I've tried it but it's still in my "to test and review" queue. If you love Glow Tonic, I would love to hear why, and how you use it (do you use it every day? At night or in the morning? Both? What's your ritual?).


Now through 5/16 receive 20% off $50 + free shipping or 25% off $125 + free shipping on the Shu Uemura site HERE with code SHUFF. You will also receive your choice of 1 free sample with your order (one of the choices right now is a deluxe cleansing oil). There are no exclusions with this code, so you can use it with items on the Last Chance page HERE, which are already reduced.

Thanks again, NewGame, @makeupbyparita and @beautywithmika, for the great tips!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is when I stock up on my beloved Kiehl's. My favorite two things are Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate, which I use under my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig