Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 6, 2016

New Wonder Woman Beauty Collection Now Available Online

Thanks so much to readers Moemoe and Sarah for letting us know that the new Walgreens-exclusive Wonder Woman beauty collection is now available for purchase online! This is highly unusual since these types of collections usually pop up in stores a few weeks before they're available online. But they're doing it the other way around this time, I guess!

You can view/purchase six items in this collection on the Drugstore.com site HERE (free shipping on orders $35+). You can also view/purchase two of these items on the Walgreens site HERE (free shipping on orders $35+).

PLEASE NOTE: the makeup bags, lipsticks, makeup brushes, and nail polishes are NOT available yet as of the time of this post. You can see what those look like HERE.

Here's a closer look at what IS available right now (my best guess about who makes these products is down below):

Wonder Woman Beauty Book
(retail: $11.99)



Wonder Woman Paradise Eye-Land Eyeshadow Set, 8 shades
(retail: $6.99)

Amazonian Bronze Bronzer and Highlighter Set, 2 pcs 
(retail: $6.99)

Wonder Woman An Eye for Justice Liquid Eyeliner Set, 3 pcs
(retail: $6.99)

Wonder Woman Warrior Woman Lip Gloss Set, 3 pcs
(retail: $6.99)

Wonder Woman Lip Smackers Lip Balm Tin
Flavor: EmpowerMint (strawberry mint)
(retail: $2.99)

Aside from the lip balm tin, which is obviously made by Lip Smacker, there's no indication on the Walgreens or Drugstore sites as to who makes the makeup. BUT, I'm going to make an educated guess here and say that it's Markwins (owners of Wet n Wild). I'm guessing this for a few reasons: 1) Markwins has made the last few Walgreens Disney collections and 2) Markwins owns Lip Smacker, so it makes sense that they would also be the manufacturer of the makeup in this collection.

I hope this helps, and I would LOVE to know when any of you spot this collection in-store at your local Walgreens!

Thanks again, Moemoe and Sarah, for the hot tips. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. WOWWWWWWWWWWW! this is amazing!! The comic book, brush set, tote and lipsticks i must have.I love wonder woman! Hope Walgreens is nicely stocked and doesn't have 3 of each :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a red liquid eyeliner in the beauty book???
    I hope it's good, I'd love a nice red drugstore liner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most likely going to purchase the beauty book, after reviews! May I add having text notifications for your blog is the best thing ever! Also Lord and Taylor has 10% off all cosmetics and fragrances for their family and friends event use code: FRIENDS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for letting us know this is available online. I just ordered everything I wanted from drugstore.com. Not even going to fool around waiting for this to show up in stores. (Especially after the whole TF Peach palette nightmare).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, the texts alerts are amazing! Now I don't have to visit every hour ish, like a stalker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember to use Ebates too, drugstore.com has 4% cash back on their right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking forward to this since your first post about it last month!! I am so excited at least part of the collection is available for purchase now. None of my Walgreens ever seem to get any limited edition beauty items any more, so I'm not holding my breath that they will ever have any of this. I just placed my order, and I am eagerly awaiting the release of the rest of the collection. At Drugstore.com, the bronzer is already on backorder. You can still order it, and it says it will ship in 1 - 2 weeks. You have to pay an extra $1.99 to have it shipped when it's available.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just signed up for your texting notifications!! That way I won't miss these when they're spotted in stores!! I'll have to get my husband on board to help me find these, I help him look for his Funko Pop figures so he can help me with these right? Thanks for all that you do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw these today at my local Walgreens's, but the items looked cool for the comic book nerd in me, but also cheap and kinda childish. I wanted the brushes, but just got the lipstick. I was more a Supergirl fan anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig