Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 4, 2016

Laneige BB Cushion Sample in Target Beauty Box


I'm getting A LOT of questions right now about the Laneige BB Cushion sample that's in one of the new Target Beauty Boxes (both boxes are still in stock HERE as of the time of this post for $7 each + free shipping). So I thought I'd take a moment to address your questions as best I can.

It LOOKS like the BB Cushion sample in the new box is the same as the one in the Fall 2014 Target Beauty Box. These pics are from my unboxing back in October 2014:



As you can see, you get one cushion applicator (this is small--a little bigger than the size of a US Quarter), and THREE shades: Light, Medium, and Dark. Each shade provides enough product for one generous application (I used two of the three shades in this sample and distinctly remember that I didn't run out of product during application, but I didn't have quite enough left for a second application). The shade Light was a perfect match for me and I am a MAC NC20, for reference.

I hope that helps!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Just missed the renewal set which include this :-( I've been wanting to try the Target beauty box. I was trying to pay separately as I was ordering the refresh set for my daughter. It was moved to saved items and then when I was trying to move it to my cart ,it's all gone. Fortunately, got the refresh set for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also gotten the laneige sample before, and I don't know how, but I was able to use it around 7 or more times hahaha. If your foundation sponge thing gets dry, you can flip it over and there will be more product :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have quite a few of these from various boxes and IIRC, I did not like it. I will also NEVER use the dark shades so if anyone wants it, I'll gladly send it. I might try the light again today since I'm working from home on this rainy day.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig