Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Unboxing: Target Fall 2014 Beauty Box (PS: It's Still Available for Purchase)

Back in the first week of October, I let you know that the Fall 2014 version of the Target Beauty Box was available for purchase. I know that many of you ordered the box at that time (so did I!) so I thought it might be fun to post the contents of the box I received a few weeks ago, so that we can all compare. I think we all got the same items except for the L'Oreal gloss (the shade may vary).

NOTE: As of the time of this post, the Fall 2014 Target Beauty Box is still available for purchase HERE. It retails for $7 with free shipping.


Keep reading for a look inside the Target Fall 2014 Beauty Box...



List of items in box

Target $3 off $15 beauty purchase coupon

Discount code for Dermstore.com


Laneige BB Cushion sample pods

three shades

pods

Travel size Fekkai dry shampoo

Travel size L'Oreal Elnett hairspray

Full-size NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
(NOTE: everyone receives this shade)

Full-size L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color in Nude Ballet
(NOTE: shade may vary)


For $7 with free shipping, I am very happy with the contents of this box. Just the L'Oreal lip color alone retails for more than $7 at most places (I love these lip colors--you can read my full review HERE). 

Again, this box is still available for purchase as of the time of this post HERE. If you've been on the fence about getting it, I hope my unboxing helps you decide!

Did you order the Target Fall 2014 Beauty Box when I first posted about it? Did you get the same items in your box? If not, did you get a different shade of the L'Oreal lip color? I'd love to hear from you!

The products featured in this post were purchased with personal funds. For more information, click here.
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Yes, I ordered 2 boxes. I received the ruby color in l'oteal. Not sure what to do with NYX in white color? Highlighter for brow?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NYX Milk is a popular shade to use for making other shadows much more vibrant. I don't like to use it as primer though, so I apply regular primer first, and then a thin layer of Milk. Then when I apply my powder shadows (especially brights) it REALLY makes those types of colors pop. Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
    2. Another use I have found for Milk is to lightly line the inner rim of my lower lashes--this brightens the white of my eyes. I also use almond (Jordana or Rimmel) for a more subtle look.

      Delete
    3. Nude ballet is a fabulous shade in that line. i literally have like 20 extraordinaire glosses. probably one of my fave glosses from the drugstore!!

      Delete
  2. I got the exact same colors. I gave the hair spray away - I never use hair spray, haha. Haven't had a chance to try the dry shampoo yet, nor the BB cushion (still experimenting with the cover girl 3-in-1 foundation you rave about - liking it!). The NYX pencil is kind of sticky, but I'm trying to give it a chance. And the lip color wasn't my shade - I traded it for a mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually what I like about the NYX pencil, because it really makes powder shadows adhere to the lid. That stickiness is good in that case! :)

      Delete
    2. Point taken. I'll keep experimenting :)

      Delete
  3. I am very happy with the contents, great value for the price. Thank you G for letting me know about it. I used the BB creme today, for the first time, so far so good, as I have extremely oily skin. I used the shade medium, which was a tiny bit too dark, but after setting it with powder and highlighting, it looked fine. The puff it comes with is useless, way too small to work with, so I ended up dipping in my beauty blender, and that worked well. Love the lip color too, I think the nude gloss will work with all complexions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Good idea about the BB cream! I'll be sure to try a sponge or brush when I test it out. :)

      Delete
  4. I just ordered this! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's it! I am in! Heading to website now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm glad you took the plunge, R. I think you'll really enjoy this! :)

      Delete
  6. I received all the same but i got the Blushing Harmony lipcolor! Lol when I opened it I said awwww I hope G gets another color, because she already has this one! I am happy you got another shade that you (hopefully) don't already have :) I can't wait to try the lipcolor-- I love the dry shampoo but haven't tried anything else yet! I am tempted to buy another box now... lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, how sweet of you to think of me!! *hugs* I was soooo relieved when I saw that I didn't get the one I already have! The drugstore gods were on my side that day! Lol. And I'm so glad you're liking the box, too! :)

      Delete
    2. I thought the same thing because that's the one I got too :) which is lovely. I thought this was a great box at a steal and everything is useful, unlike the Walmart version which was a dissapointment compared to this one IMO.

      Delete
    3. Blushing Harmony is another FAVE color of mine from that line!!

      Delete
  7. That's a great deal for $7. You'd pay $7 to $10 alone for the L'Oreal lip color, depending on the store. I'm inclined to order, and hope I get a red or nude lip color. I don't use a lot of hairspray, but a travel size version is handy on the job, for the odd touch-up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. has anyone else tried the foundation? I really like it. I found that pressing it into the skin is more effective than using a foundation brush. I tried it first on non moisturized just toned skin (I like to give it the most difficult task first)....lovely. lasted all day. Next day i used a bit of primer and it went on like silk and lasted all day. No powder. The coverage is good. I'm 58 with an oily t-zone and I live in FL where the humidity is intense.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to say thanks for this blog post, I ordered a box yesterday and can't wait to get it. This looks like a great deal, and I love getting treats in the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig