Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 14, 2016

Coming Soon from Hard Candy: Strobing Drops

image credit: Nicole for Nouveau Cheap
image source: Elle Magazine's Snapchat (@elleusa)
New Hard Candy Strobing Drops

Thanks so much to longtime reader Nicole for this one! 

Nicole kindly shared with me the pic above (from Elle Magazine's Snapchat) of a brand new product from Hard Candy that should make all of you strobing fans happy! Nicole mentioned that Hard Candy commented on her Instagram and told her that the new Strobing Drops should hit Walmart stores "in a few weeks," so be on the lookout.

Most of Hard Candy's face products retail for between $7-$8, so I'm guessing that this one will be right around there as well. I don't know if there will be additional shades but the moment I find out, I'll let you know.

Thanks again, Nicole, for the great pic and info!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I wanna try this! Even though it kind of looks like a salt shaker :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does strobing differ from highlighting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there's any difference, strobing is just highlighting only, instead of highlighting + contouring (which is adding light and dark)...

      Delete
  3. Is it weird that I enjoy that this looks like nail polish you put on your face? Anybody remember Cookie Puss Liquid Sparkle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inventive renaming of highlighting companies are coming up with! This is prob a dupe for the Benefit High Beam or Becca liquid luminizer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought this today and it is beautiful! There is a little "ball" on the end of the brush to distribute the "drops". A thin consistency, but can be built up beautifully. No big chunks of glitter, very ethereal glow. Absolutely worth the purchase!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig