Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 27, 2014

Spotted: Revlon Holiday 2014 Gift Sets

I've been hearing from several of you over the past week that Revlon has released some nice gift sets for Holiday 2014, and today I have pics of them for you, in case you haven't seen these yet!

Many thanks to reader Marie (@thebeautytheboss on Instagram) for sharing the following pics. Marie spotted these at her local Walgreens this week, and just today reader @amysaysbonjour on Instagram told me that she spotted the same sets at her CVS, and reader @lulle_beaumiroir on Instagram told me that she spotted the same sets at Rite Aid. So hopefully you won't have to look too hard to find 'em!

NOTE: If you spot these sets at your CVS this week, don't forget that there's a $4 off $12 cosmetic purchase coupon that is printing at the red scanner box (now through 11/1). That would bring your price down to $11!

image credit: Marie for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Holiday 2014 Gift Set
(retail: $15)

Keep reading to see what's inside!

The first set contains all lip products:

image credit: Marie for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Holiday 2014 Gift Set
(retail: $15)

This set contains all full-size products. You get:

  • 1 Super Lustrous Lipstick
  • 1 Super Lustrous Lipgloss
  • 1 Colorburst Lacquer Balm
  • 1 Colorburst Matte Balm
  • 1 Colorburst Lip Butter

Needless to say, this is a heck of a deal for $15 considering that just the two lip pencils would cost you about $15 at full retail price.

The second set contains a mixture of different cosmetics:

image credit: Marie for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Holiday 2014 Gift Set
(retail: $15)

This set contains all full-size products. You get:

  • 1 Nail Enamel
  • 1 Colorstay Eyeshadow Quad
  • 1 Super Lustrous Lipstick
  • 1 Colorstay Eyeliner
  • 1 Lash Potion Mascara

Again, this is a heck of a deal for $15 considering that just the eyeshadow quad and mascara would cost you about $15 at full retail price.

Have you spotted either of these Revlon sets at your Walgreens, CVS or Rite Aid recently? I don't know if there are other Revlon sets in addition to these but if you've seen any, I would love to hear from you!

Thanks again, Marie, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I've seen the same sets, and several others at Myers here in Australia for between $25-50, which is very reasonable, considering products range from $17-45 individually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to search for that lip set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these at CVS today (in SD) & took a pic to send in! They were $19.99, but there's a "buy $15 of any revlon cosmetics, get $5 extrabucks".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! The second set is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw the sets at CVS they were priced at $20

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw these yesterday at cvs, but the price sticker was marked as "a $40 value for $20!" Hmmmm?! I'm on Long Island, NY fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those are fantastic deals! Glad to see the drugstore brands are doing gift sets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't see that lip set but I saw the other one! Such awesome deals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lip set looks great. Does it come in a lot of different colorways?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm majorly lusting for that lip set! I've never cared about lip products prior to a couple months ago when I realized just how much they can bring a look together! Thanks!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does anyone now the shades of these products? Are they the same in all sets?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just picked up the all lip set at Walgreens -- mine was $15, not $20. The colors are:

    Lip Butter -- 050 Berry Smoothie
    Matte Balm -- 220 Showy Flamboyante
    Lacquer Balm -- 125 Flirtatious Charmeuse
    Gloss -- 210 Pinkissimo
    Lipstick -- 805 Kissable Pink

    All nice pink/berry colors and super wearable, IMO. Also, the package it came in is actually a really nice tin that would be great for makeup storage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thank you so much. I've been wondering what colors those were

      Delete
  13. I can't find them at my Cvs or Walgreens yet :-(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found it at CVS, it was 20 bucks though. But I printed out coupons--7 dollars off 17 dollars Revlon, and 5 dollars off extrabucks, so I shaved 12 dollars off the original price anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been looking everywhere for this ; ( no luck.

    Does anyone know if this is available online?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig