Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how BOGO1/2OFF sales work, please take a moment to click here. Hope that helps!
REMEMBER: Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly. If you don't see the following coupons when you click the links below, that means the coupons have already been taken down. Sorry if you missed them but sometimes they go quickly, so don't hesitate to print them when you see them.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
CVS shoppers: If you've been wanting to try some of the new Milani products, this week all Milani cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF. Also, there are some nice haircare BOGOFREE deals this week (Toni & Guy, Marc Anthony, Salon Grafix and more--see below for details). I also want to mention that this week when you spend $30 on qualifying items throughout the store, you'll receive a $10 CVS Gift Card. I have highlighted the qualifying makeup purchases in red below, but see this week's ad for everything else that qualifies for this promotion. The CVS Semi-Annual Beauty Clearance Sale is still lingering on (click here for the "master list") but I haven't seen any new markdowns in a while.
Rite Aid shoppers: We have some rare sales this week! First, when you spend $10 on any Maybelline cosmetics, you'll receive $6 back in +UP Rewards (limit 1 offer per card). This is very rare--we usually only see "spend $10 get $3+UP" for Maybelline. Also, all Rite Aid Renewal makeup brushes are BOGO1/2OFF this week. These rarely go on sale (you can click here and here for some of my past reviews). Not rare, but still noteworthy: when you spend $15 on any Physicians Formula lip or face cosmetics this week, you'll get $10+UP (limit 2 offers per card). Don't forget that the Video Values coupons for August are live--click the little red box in the upper right corner that says "show all offers" to view all of the coupons for this month (remember that these are store coupons, which means you can stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings).
Walgreens shoppers: In this week's Walgreens ad, there's a coupon for $3 off Neutrogena foundation, powder, primer, concealer or blush. There is also a printable $1 off Neutrogena foundation coupon here (you must register to access) that you can stack with the Walgreens $3 off coupon. I also want to mention that all InStyle Impressions fragrances are BOGOFREE again this week (I mentioned my love of these last week and I know that some of you also love them). The Walgreens August Coupon Book is now available (free in-store) and there are some good beauty coupons this month that you can use with the sales below. Click HERE for a full listing of this month's coupons. Don't forget that you can stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
SALES FOR WEEK OF 8/10 - 8/16
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- This week, when you spend $30 or more on qualifying items throughout the store, you will receive a $10 CVS Gift Card. See this week's ad for all participating items--I have highlighted the qualifying makeup items in red below.
- Spend $10 on any Revlon cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Buy any 2 Neutrogena foundation, powder, blush or concealers get $8 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- All L'Oreal eye cosmetics qualify for $10 CVS Gift Card (details above; excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Milani cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all NYC cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl eye, nail, Crest 3D Whitestrips, Gillette or Venus disposable 2-12 ct. razors (excludes trial/travel and clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline eye, face and lip (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Sally Hansen cosmetics and nail (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Physicians Formula cosmetics (excludes clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all Toni & Guy haircare
- BOGOFREE all Marc Anthony, Salon Grafix, Freeze It or Sally Hershberger haircare
- BOGOFREE Impressions of your favorite fragrances with a regular retail price of $9.99
- Eye Extravaganza: between 7/27 and 8/30, spend $30 on participating eye makeup or artificial eyelash items get $10+UP (limit 2). Note: you do not need to purchase $30 worth of products in one transaction; your qualifying purchases will accrue on your receipt and you will receive your $10+UP Rewards when you hit $30. You can do this offer twice (spend $60 on qualifying items throughout the month and receive $20+UP).
- Spend $15 on any Physicians Formula face or lip cosmetics get $10+UP (limit 2)
- Spend $10 on any Maybelline cosmetics get $6+UP (limit 1)
- Spend $10 on any Burt's Bees lip balms get $3+UP (limit 2)
- All Nivea lip care 2/$5
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rite Aid Renewal makeup brushes and applicators
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics; spend $20 get $5+UP (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal lip and face cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl face cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all Garnier shampoo and conditioners 10-13 oz
- BOGOFREE all Nair products; spend $10 get $3+UP (limit 2)
- B2G1FREE all RoC skincare (excludes facial cleansers)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Freeman Feeling Beautiful, C. Booth bath, Eclos, Vita-K and Barefoot products
- Now through 8/30, get 50 points for every $1 spent on beauty and personal care. Have a cashier scant the coupon in this week's ad once to activate this offer.
- Get $3 Register Rewards when you spend $15 on CoverGirl cosmetics
- in-ad coupon: $3 off Neutrogena foundation, primer, concealer, blush and powder cosmetics (limit 3)
- ChapStick Hydration Lock and Mixstix lip balms 2/$5
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon eye and lip cosmetics ($1 off coupon in the Walgreens August Coupon Book)
- BOGO/1/2OFF Maybelline cosmetics; spend $15 get 3,000 points
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal cosmetics; buy 2 get 3,000 points
- BOGO1/2OFF Sally Hansen nail color, art or pens
- BOGO1/2OFF Almay cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE InStyle Impressions of Designer Fragrances 3.4 oz bottles and 3-piece sets
- BOGOFREE Softsoap liquid hand soap and refills
- 25% off Mark Hill haircare
- Scunci Jaw Clips (select varieties) $1.99; buy 1 get $1 Register Reward
- Click here to view the current CVS ad.
- Click here to view the current Rite Aid ad.
- Click here to view the current Walgreens ad.
- Click here to view the current Ulta ad.
- Click here to view the current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page).
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)