Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 11, 2014

Pür Minerals BOGOFREE Sale today through 8/17 (worldwide)


Just a quick heads-up for you Pür Minerals fans! Starting today and running through 8/17, all of the Pür Minerals products on THIS PAGE are BOGOFREE with code 2014BOGO at checkout (you can mix and match; you do not need to purchase two of the same item to qualify). This offer is valid worldwide. Shipping rates for US and Canada:

$0 - $24.99: $5.95
$25.00 - $39.99: $6.95
$40.00 - $49.99: $7.95
$50.00+: FREE

For international shipping info, click here.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I purchased the 4 in 1liquid foundation a few weeks ago after Ulta sent the 20% off coupon. I must say I love this foundation. It has become my holy grail. My skin is dry but has become tzone oily. I have received compliments while wearing this foundation. I am tempted to purchase another bottle lol. Very happy you're back love seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig