Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Spotted: Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild Halloween 2014 Collection

It's here, Wet n Wild fans! The Fantasy Makers Halloween 2014 Collection has landed at Kmart, which means you should be able to find it at other retailers soon (if you haven't spotted it already).

NOTE: As with past years, certain retailers will carry the large floor display below, while other retailers will probably carry smaller counter displays, including the popular polish/lipstick/lash/eyeshadow sets that Wet n Wild offers every year (click here to see last year's sets). So if you don't find what you're looking for at one retailer, try some others (and don't forget to check places like Burlington Coat Factory, Halloween Spirit, Dollar Tree, etc., which are known to carry Fantasy Makers every year).

Many thanks to frequent photo-contributor @roguedarkholme on Instagram for sharing these pics of the display she spotted at Kmart over the weekend:

image credit: @roguedarkholme for Nouveau Cheap
Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild Halloween 2014 display at Kmart

You can check out @roguedarkholme's Instagram feed HERE for lots of close-up pics of the products in this display. Here are some highlights:

image credit: @roguedarkholme for Nouveau Cheap

Looking at the pic above, I recognize some of these products from last year's Fantasy Makers collection (CLICK HERE to see last year's display). The colored mascaras are back, as well as the 6-pan cream glitter palettes and cream shadow (grease paint) kits. Lashes are back too, but there are some new and different styles this year. The temp tattoos look different this year as well, and I'm curious about the lower left side of the display because I'm wondering if the jumbo pencils and other products (lipsticks and glosses?) are new, or repeats from last year.

image credit: @roguedarkholme for Nouveau Cheap
Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild Fa-Boo-Lash Self-Adhesive Eyelashes in Enchanted

How cute are these purple heart lashes?

image credit: @roguedarkholme for Nouveau Cheap
Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild Press On Nail Chips in Queen of the Dead

Day of the Dead press-on nails! 

image credit: @roguedarkholme for Nouveau Cheap
Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild Tombstone Nail Colors 
Queen of Envy (left), Roach Busters (right)

The much-loved tombstone polishes have been redesigned this year! Do you like this new style better than last year's? To refresh your memory, click here and scroll to the bottom to see last year's style. 

Have you spotted any of the Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild Halloween products in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks again, @roguedarkholme, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. OMG I see those colored mascaras again! *so happy* I can't wait to haul a ton of these goodies. I need those lashes with the purple hearts, so cute! And those nail chips, and the tombstone polishes, and...much more! Lol. Looks like there's some old favorites and some new treats! I heart the old tombstone polishes but the new ones look cute too...I guess I just love it all, lol. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to move the whole display into my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those press on nails. Does anyone know how much they usually sell for ( or cost this year?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, in opened the picture on my laptop and can now see the prices. $3.99 is good for press ons; definitely buying some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't try the colored mascaras last year but this year I might bite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the green one last yr and I couldn't get it to show up. I do have black lashes, but even trying w/ primer first it just looked to dark to read the green. I'm sure it will work well for some though. I've had much better luck w/ Almay colored mascaras, esp the wine or raisin one...brings out the green in hazel eyes.

      Delete
  6. Super excited about this post! Love Fall ESP Halloween!!!! Loving those lashes. But big fan of last years tombstone polishes, look more like a tomb stone 2 me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rejoice! Halloween is on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the greasepaint palettes from last year (the pink/purple one here looks like the same called Femme Fatale for 2013), and unless you just need REALLY bad makeup *intentionally,* I wouldn't bother with them. Very oily/slick. They're super thin, pretty poorly pigmented and wear away fast. The white is okay, but the blacks, reds and purples are VERY weak--the red from the Vampiress palette (I think that's the name) was more berry-pink than red. What you see in the pan, you won't get on the skin unless you use brushes and they'll probably stain/cling to the brush. I tried one with eyeshadow, and it stained my brush pretty badly. Took a few washes to get it out of the brush. It wore a little better then, but it was also put in my brows so something more to cling to and somewhat hard to get OUT of my brows. I only bought them because Rite Aid had them at like 21 or 24% off and I had to break a $20.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The purple heart lashes! <3 ...now too bad I can never put up with falsies, lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roach Buster...baahaahaaa!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw them at my local grocery store (Cub Foods)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww I prefer the old bottle design the little skulls on the nail polish bottles now makes it look less glam than the old iridescent looking labels :) Also Roach Buster..man that is not a name that makes me want to purchase a polish....

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig