Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 3, 2014

New Big Lots and Dollar Tree sightings

I've got some new Dollar Tree and Big Lots sightings for you today, thanks to some kind readers!

First up, reader @boredorbananas on Instagram spotted this at her Dollar Tree today and was nice enough to share a pic:

image credit: @boredorbananas for Nouveau Cheap
AcneFree 24 Hour Severe Acne Clearing System
(Retail: around $25; Dollar Tree price: $1)

I've blogged in the past about how AcneFree products have been showing up at Dollar Tree (face washes, scrubs and pads) but this is the first time I've seen a KIT. This exact kit currently retails for $25.46 at drugstore.com. Wow!

Next up...some Big Lots nail polish sightings!


image credit: Vy for Nouveau Cheap
China Glaze at Big Lots for $2 each

image credit: Vy for Nouveau Cheap
China Glaze and OPI at Big Lots for $2 each

Reader Vy shared the above photos from her local Big Lots this week. Vy mentioned that she spotted shades from the following collections at her Big Lots for $2 each:

OPI Touring America collection
China Glaze Up and Away collection
Essie Navigate Her collection
Essie Encrusted Treasures collection

I have also heard from several of you that Big Lots is also starting to carry full displays of previous limited edition Sinful Colors collections for $1.95 each. Not a huge cost-savings with those, but it's still great news if you never found those collections at the drugstores when they originally released! I've also heard that some of you are STILL finding Sephora by OPI Collection polishes and sets at your local Big Lots (you can click HERE for my original post about that).

And finally, I've heard from several of you that many of the makeup products that are on clearance at CVS are also popping up at Big Lots (and for a lower price). So keep your eyes peeled for those, too!

Thanks so much, @boredorbananas and Vy, for the great sightings, pics and info!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Yeah to OPI, CG and Essie for $2! Gonna check out my Big Lots tomorrow...thanks for the intel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, my DT and Big Lots are so close to each other, too. Can't wait to search, tomorrow. Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Big Lots never has a great nail polish inventory, but I did see a few random Sinful Colors polishes from this year's Spring collections. I was more impressed to see Revlon Lash Potion available! It was in a set with a Colorstay eyeliner. Didn't that just come out last year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that same AcneFree kit at Five Below last week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TJ Maxx has the OPI by Sephira products on clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OPI for Sephora, Sinful Colors, Revlon & L'Oréal at my local Big Lots today.

    I also picked up a Revlon smoked shadow stick in a dark/light purple for $2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just spotted about 4 of the lippies from the L'oreal Le Matte/La Laque fall collection at Big Lots for $3.80. Only 1 of the shades was a shiny "laque" color, and the others were all "mattes."

    ReplyDelete
  8. No luck on the acne free kit. My DT (which is fairly new) received a very small shipment and the woman said they flew off the shelves...:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw the regular acne-free kit (not severe or sensitive) and the acne fighter cream in 5 and below this weekend. Also I hope your father feels and gets better!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found all 8 colors from the Sinful Colors Spring 2013 "Sugar Rush" collection at my Big Lots! I bought 7 of the 8 colors... I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Dollar store said they got the Acne Free but when the expiration date came they had to remove them from the shelves. I got 1 from my sister who picked up 2 before they took them out.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig