They also have a $5 off $10 code right now, but the free shipping code works out to be a better deal because shipping is normally $5.95 (and no, you can't stack coupon codes).
So I was looking around the Beauty Brands website to see how I could maximize my savings during this promotion, and I came up with this...
The Laura Beller Get Beautiful with Baked Set (a Beauty-Brands-exclusive) is still available, and it retails for $39 ($150 value). As I've mentioned before, this set includes six full-size products:
- Spackle Under Makeup Primer in Champagne
- Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation in Medium
- Baked Marble Eyeshadow Duo in Rome/Milan
- Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot
- Luscious Lips Liquid Lipstick in Cherry Almond
- Retractable Baked Powder Brush
Beauty Brands offers a choice of three free samples with every order, and right now they have some nice deluxe samples from Bliss, KMS, Sebastian and more.
Use the code EC8981 at checkout and you'll get everything above for $39 SHIPPED (no sales tax on the Beauty Brands website)!