Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spotted: NEW Color Club Limited Series Modern Mosaic Microbatch Collection

Well this is very exciting news for my fellow Color Club fans! Did you hear about this new "Limited Series" of "Micro Batches" that Color Club is releasing this year? Reader Cyndiinphilly spotted the Modern Mosaic Collection, part of this new Limited Series, at her Bed Bath & Beyond last week. Check it out:

image credit: Cyndiinphilly for Nouveau Cheap
Color Club Limited Series Modern Mosaic Microbatch Collection
(retail: $4.79 each at Bed Bath & Beyond)

image credit: Cyndiinphilly for Nouveau Cheap
Blue Beaded, Green Peace, Orange Crush, Subway Station, Pixi-lated, Love You to Pieces

These polishes contain "glass beads". From the Color Club website:
When launching a new collection, every person plays an integral part to create something great, new, and unexpected. That was our inspiration with Modern Mosaic. Each tiny glass bead is essential to this collection of six new, limited edition nail polishes. Our chemists are constantly working to create new and unique formulas like our Modern Mosaic Microbatch™ as part of our Limited Series™ collections.

I looked high and low for swatches of this collection, but I couldn't find anything online (the official release date per the Color Club website is April 15th). If you stumble across any swatches online, could you leave a comment and let us know? I'm dying to see what these look like on the nail! For a closer look at these shades, check out the Color Club website here. It looks like most of these are one color + white (or is that clear??) but the purple shade looks like it's multi-colored.

Have you spotted the Modern Mosaic Collection at your local Bed Bath & Beyond yet (or at any of the BBB subsidiaries like Christmas Tree Shops or Harmon Face Values)?

Thanks so much, Cyndi, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond last week. It wasn't at mine. I like Color Club and wish they were at more places. I didn't see many packs the last time I went to Ross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple shade is definitely multicolored - it has purple, blue, and white! I'll direct message you the photo on Instagram, because it's on my phone. I saw these at BB&B as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I die! Can't wait to find these some place!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these maybe kinda like the nicole by opi Roughles?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I wish Color Club wasn't so hard to find in my area!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY curious as to what these are going to look like on the nail! I can't imagine glass beads in polish but these have certainly piqued my interest...

    ReplyDelete
  7. all but the yellow-orangeish shade have already been released at Urban Outfitters under their brand. (the same company makes Color Club and the main UO nail polish line). Here's a link to the website, if that's ok: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=30567101&parentid=W_BEAUTY_NAIL
    The texture is similar to those neon explosion colors from Salon Express last year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that the price!! Can't wait to see some swatches. Or, better yet...I find them too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the purple one! I didnt love it on the bare nail but its great as a topper. Takes forevvver to dry though. I will email a bottle shot and maybe a picture of my really worn nail! Its on its way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know, now I don't feel like I'm missing out as I did have that one in my hands at Harmon (inside BBB) but the bf was giving me looks to kill, so I put it back (I don't do that often and in his defense he DOES support my np habit/addiction, lol)!! Might have to go back to get the pink or blue one though...the blue reminded me of light washed denim, sooo pretty!

      Delete
  10. I just saw these at BBB, but didn't pick any up. I'll have to go back tomorrow, glass beads sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the purple and the grey ones. I actually LOVE the purple one just by itself. It did take about 5 coats, but in my experience, it actually dried pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually bought these from an online retailer about a month ago, but haven't worn them yet. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. For those that are checking around, my area Burlington Coat Factory stores always have lots of Color Club. I never hear anyone mention polish shopping there do I figured I drop a hint.

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://katjuskan.blogspot.com/2014/03/color-club-modern-mosaic.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig