Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 21, 2014

NEW Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Rapid Moisture® Spray Lotion

If you've loving the recent wave of drugstore spray lotions, then you might be excited to know that Palmer's has just released their own version! Here's the scoop:

NEW Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Rapid Moisture® Spray Lotion
(around $6, 7.0 oz)


From Palmer's: 
As the “spray and go” revolution in skin/body care continues to grow, it was only a matter of time before the #1 Cocoa Butter brand tapped into the trend.  From day one, Palmer’s has hand crafted products with superior, results-driven formulations, and now with the new Cocoa Butter Formula Rapid Moisture® Spray Lotion, the brand is bringing a new “quick fix,” deeply hydrating solution to fruition.  
Launched this month, the fast-absorbing formula is a refreshing and convenient alternative to Palmer’s best-selling Cocoa Butter Formula lotion, while ensuring the same deep moisturizing benefits that the brand is known for. The quick spritz and pat process enables effortless, all-over application with exceptional coverage and immediate hydration from the harmony of Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E and Shea Butter. 

I noticed that this product is already available on the Walmart website so I'm guessing you should be spotting it at Walmart and other retailers any day now (if you haven't already seen it!).

Are you a spray lotion fan? If so, are you interested in trying Palmer's version?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Fruit of the Earth has a few versions also at Wal-mart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in CVS today and they had it there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up! Look forward to trying this product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like this one is without parabens, which is nice. I think Vaseline and St. Ives have them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't "get" the concept of spray lotion. I know what these companies have marketed it as, but it makes no sense to me. I will stick with regular lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with LoveableNiki. Is lotion so inconvenient? This seems like it would be very slippery when overspray inevitably gets on the floor. No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me I really like the spray lotions because for me they are faster to put on and spread than regular lotions. I'm one of those people that didn't put on lotion at all because of how it feels on the skin (silly, I know). And I like the way spray lotions don't leave any residue.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig