Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wet n Wild Spring 2014 Limited Edition Street Art Collection (official info and reader pics)

Wet n Wild has just released a new limited edition Wild Shine nail color collection for Spring 2014 and today I have both official info from Wet n Wild as well as reader pics to share with you. Reader Jasmine spotted this display at Harmon Face Values and was nice enough to share this pic:

image credit: Jasmine for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Spring 2014 Limited Edition Street Art Wild Shine Nail Color Collection
(retail: $0.99 each, 0.43 oz. -- $0.89 each at Harmon)

Shade info from Wet n Wild:


Clockwise from the top left in the above photo:

Too Hot For You (red)
Deception (purple)
Temptation (coral)
Get Lucky (yellow)
Cursed (orange)
Here Comes Trouble (teal)

Jasmine confirmed that all of the shades in this collection are cremes. Reader Megan also spotted this collection at Harmon and was nice enough to share this pic:

image credit: Megan for Nouveau Cheap

Clockwise from the top left in the above photo:

Temptation (coral)
Here Comes Trouble (teal)
Get Lucky (yellow)
Too Hot For You (red)
Cursed (orange)
Deception (purple)

Have you spotted these new limited edition Wild Shines in your area yet? Thoughts? I would assume that these will pop up at Rite Aid soon (they always tend to carry the Wild Shine limited edition collections) and probably CVS as well. I can't recall if Walgreens usually carries the LE Wild Shines--please comment below if you've seen them there in the past (and thank you!).

Thanks so much, Jasmine and Megan, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. Last year I saw the Pop Art Craze shadows and polishes at Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Harmon sells Wild Shines for 89 cents! Jealous I don't have one near me, they always get these collections first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year with the Pop Art Craze Summer 2013 collection I actually only ever found it at one Walgreens in my area... it's kinda weird but I feel like some times the SoCal Inland Empire doesn't get as much product shipment love as other SoCal areas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Rite Aid had the Pop Art Craze collection, so I hope I'll get lucky with this one. I would love to snag Deception.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I hope to get all but the yellow. Don't knee that one. Well, really I don't need any of them... my habit is cheap and doesn't take up a lot of room so it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Hope Walgreens and cvs gets these soon! Pls update if anyone spots them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having trouble breathing... I need Deception & Temptation ASAP! (So much for my 'own less-than-20-polishes' rule =D)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it just me, or does Cursed look like the existing shade Sunny Side Up?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hope I can find this! Not too crazy about all the colors but I really like a few... We only.have Walgreens and CVS in Houston Tx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope a Walgreens in Houston has them! I found the pop art collection so hope they have this one... We don't have a Rite Aid or a Harmon... Only Walgreens and CVS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw these at a CVS in the DC area, pretty sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to see swatches as these all pretty much look similar to existing or previous LE releases. Hmm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bought them all at Harmon yesterday, even the yellow. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I hope the colors are good. They look great in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just bought these at my local Walgreens but they weren't in a display like this. They were in one of those endcap type things. Also, there was one more shade called Blazed which is a lighter coral/peach shade. It's kind of like Temptaition but a lighter hue. I have a picture if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, just noticed Blazed is on the WnW website so i assume it's part of the core collection. My mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just found these at a local Walgreens and they rang up at $.69 each. No special display, just an end cap and there was no indication they were on sale. So don't know if it's true elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also found them at an end cap at my Walgreens 2 days ago for .69 cents. I bought the teal one "Here comes trouble" #34351 is a very bright cream polish and the purple one (Deception #34349) is actually a jelly polish. I would suggest that you check the brush before buying them because the teal one came with a brush that had some strands sticking out.

      Delete
  18. I'm in so Cal and i hasn't found these anywhere yet. To the ladies who have found them, Lucky!! I'm on the hunt for these. We don't have a Harmon, but we do have riteaid, Walgreens, and cvs. Plus Wal mart Carries wnw too. I really want to own this collection. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. In S. Cali too! And desperately trying to find them jellies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. If anyone spots these in Chicago area, let me know! I feel like I've searched every Walgreens or CVS I can, and nothing. Perhaps they haven't hit the area yet?

    ReplyDelete
  21. If anyone spots these in Chicago area, let me know! I feel like I've searched every Walgreens or CVS I can, and nothing. Perhaps they haven't hit the area yet?

    ReplyDelete
  22. For those that can't find them in their area, they are all over ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Central FL found them at Kmart .99

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just purchased 2 colors from this collection for $0.49 each

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig