Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 17, 2014

NEW Softsoap Décor Collection Liquid Hand Soap Line

Longtime readers know that I have a weakness for fun, affordable hand soaps, and that I also love Softsoap products. So you know I have to share the details about this new Softsoap hand collection with you! Take a look...

NEW SOFTSOAP® BRAND DÉCOR ™ COLLECTION LIQUID HAND SOAP LINE
Beautiful sink accessories to express your personal style and dress up your sink

Small accents make all the difference when it comes to dressing up your sink. Softsoap® brand is proud to introduce the new Décor Collection liquid hand soap line. 

Treat yourself to an indulgent hand washing experience, with the enticing scents of Peony & Plum, Orchid Petals & Mint Water, and Wild Basil & Lime in a package you are proud to display. Collect all three exquisite fragrances to beautify every sink in your home starting February 2014. 

Suggested Retail Price: $2.49 (10fl oz)
Available at Target, Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid and large Food stores


 Wild Basil & Lime

 Orchid Petals & Mint Water

Peony & Plum

Have you spotted this collection at your local Target, Walmart, drugstores or grocery stores yet? Thoughts? I absolutely love lime, mint and plum in my body products, so I can't wait to give them a sniff!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. These look really pretty and the cost is so low compared to Williams and Sonoma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, for some reason I was thinking these were Target exclusives. I need them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw them at Target! Very pretty presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these at my local target, there was also one in a grayish bottle, can't remember the scent but it smelled great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, Basil & Lime is one of my BBW favorites so I will have to try that one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got the blue one. It so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig