Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 9, 2014

Spotted: NEW Revlon by Marchesa Beauty Tools Collection

It feels like so long ago that I posted that tidbit about Revlon teaming up with design house Marchesa for a collection of beauty products (it was actually last June). We've seen the nail appliques, and now I'm happy to tell you that the beauty tools have landed! Hopefully the lip and eye products and nail polish that were mentioned in this article are coming soon as well.

Reader Kratrina of All The Beautiful Colors spotted the new Revlon by Marchesa Beauty Tools at her local CVS the other day, and was nice enough to share these pics with us:

image used with permission by All The Beautiful Colors
NEW Revlon by Marchesa Beauty Tools Collection

Kratrina didn't see prices listed on this display, but I noticed that some of the products in this collection are now on the Target website, so I'll list the Target prices below:

 image used with permission by All The Beautiful Colors
Revlon by Marchesa Box O' Files
(retail: $3.49)

  image used with permission by All The Beautiful Colors
Revlon by Marchesa Slant Tip Tweezers
(retail: $8.99)

  image used with permission by All The Beautiful Colors
Revlon by Marchesa Slant Tip Tweezers
(retail: $8.99)

  image used with permission by All The Beautiful Colors
Revlon by Marchesa Mirror Compact
(retail: $6.49)

Target has some additional products on their site not featured in this CVS display--here they are:

image source: Target.com
Revlon by Marchesa Mirror Compact
(retail: $6.49)
image source: Target.com
Revlon by Marchesa 4-Piece Essentials Kit (assorted colors)
(retail: $5.99)

image source: Target.com
Revlon by Marchesa File N Peel (assorted colors)
(retail: 4.49)

Have you spotted the new Revlon by Marchesa Beauty Tools in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Kratrina, for sharing your pics with us. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. It looks like the pictures were taken at Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not usually one to buy nail files b/c they look pretty but i may just have to get those files. Very pretty designs & colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the lace is pretty but it's not something I feel the need to own. I'd probably get them if I already needed nail files or mirrors but it seems silly to get them just because they're part of the Revlon by Marchesa line. Does anyone know if the nail files in the sets are the old Finishing/Shaping nail files? I miss those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm annoyed that the compact has a big old brand name right on it. Saw it at my local CVS. If I am buying something just because I think it is pretty, a big corporate logo isn't exactly enhancing that product for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig