Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, August 18, 2013

Spotted: Revlon by Marchesa Limited Edition 3D Nail Appliqués

Let me just get right to the point: Marchesa is amazing. Do I really need to explain? I mean, seriously. Just take a minute to view the slideshow of their Fall 2012 Collection (one of my personal favorite collections of all time). If you're not in awe of at least a few of those dresses, you might need to have your eyes checked!

So when I first posted the news back in June that Revlon was collaborating with Marchesa and that the first collection would be nail appliqués (according to Vogue UK, there will also be lip and eye cosmetics, nail polish and beauty tools), I just about lost it.

And here I am, losing it again, because my blogging buddy Michelle of All Lacquered Up (who, by the way, has her own Finger Paints nail polish collection hitting Sally Beauty in September!) just spotted the Revlon by Marchesa Limited Edition 3D Nail Appliques at Walgreens and was nice enough to share some photos with us. Take a look:

image credit: All Lacquered Up
Revlon by Marchesa Limited Edition 3D Nail Appliqués
(retail: $9.99 each)

 There are eight designs in this collection. Keep reading for more photos...

 image credit: All Lacquered Up

One of my favorite gowns in the Fall 2012 Collection was this one. As you can see, the blue design above was inspired by that gown (you can see a close-up photo of it here). This will be the closest I'll ever come to owning a Marchesa couture gown, and I'm perfectly OK with that because this pattern is breathtaking and I'm quite content just to have it in nail form!

image credit: All Lacquered Up

image credit: All Lacquered Up

 image credit: All Lacquered Up

image credit: All Lacquered Up

I don't think I need to explain to you how excited I am to see these in person, and I already know I'm going to have some real issues with deciding which ones I absolutely must have. What do you think? Are you a Marchesa fan? Do you think any of these designs will be coming home with you?

Thanks so much, Michelle, for sharing these pics with us! I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. So excited! These look beautiful. I'm not a huge fan of nail appliques in general (I tend to think they're more trouble than they're worth) but these designs feel special enough to entice me to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revlon! Y U make me break no buy?!? These are so beautiful. I'm going to try and get my hands on the deep red one and the blue one. So excited for other items as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. Gorgeous. Why couldn't they be lacquer strips instead of stickers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone tried these Revlon ones yet? I don't want to buy them unless I know they are decent. Not impressed by the L'Oreal ones, so I'm not willing to pay $10.00 for these unless I can find someone who has tried them. These patterns are amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought these and they're no good. Too thick and create all sorts of creases when applied! :(

      Delete
  5. The burgundy and gold reminds me of one of their dresses for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ARRRG. Just did my nails with L'oreal stickers last night and I have been thoroughly, totally, utterly reminded of why I will not buy these no matter HOW tempting they look! Stupid wrinkly, peely, sticky darn things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We only seem to have six in the UK, in the second image with four Appliques in, we don't have the ones on the left.

    I finally saw a stand with them in and so grabbed the black/red/gold ones. Fingers crossed for later this week

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig