Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 30, 2014

Maybelline Gilded Rose is now permanent!

If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen me freaking out about this earlier today. Guess what? The Maybelline Fall/Winter 2013 Limited Edition Brocades Collection shade, Glided Rose, is now PERMANENT! When did this happen? I have no clue, but I spotted one bottle at Kmart this week, all by itself in the permanent display. And it was NOT a leftover from the Brocade display. Check it out:

Top: original Limited Edition version
Bottom: New, permanent version

As you can see, the new version does not have the "Brocades" band on the lid, there's no mention of it being limited edition on the top of the lid. Also, the shade number has changed. So it's official! This bad boy is PERMANENT! 

I hope this is a good news for those of you who were never able to find the LE Brocades in your area. At least you'll be able to get one polish from this collection now (and it's a gorgeous one!).

Have you spotted the "new" version of Gilded Rose at any of your drugstores yet?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Wow, that is sooooo great to hear!! A England's She walks In Beauty is my all-time favorite shade, and I was really wanting to get my hands on Maybelline's Gilded Rose and couldn't find it anywhere. I could seriously never have enough glitters like this! Thanks for the heads up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this shade before but it's super pretty! I'll have to look for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy about this. It's the best color of the collection, I'm obsessed with using it on my tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh yay!!! im so excited i looked everywhere for this cant wait to find it eventually

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spotted this a while ago at CVS and was super happy as well :) The new Milani polishes have a dupe for this shade, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, so excited! This was the one I really wanted and couldn't find anywhere! The should make Beaming Blue permanent, too, though. I bought my first back up ever of that polish because it is sooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Curses! I bought A-England She Walks in Beauty because I was never able to find Gilded Rose. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks a lot like SC Gilded based on the pictures. It could have the duochrome thing goikng on that doesn't photograph well. If it does, it seems like it's close to AEngland mentioned earlier. Regardless, it looks like a lovely polish, I'm glad it's permanent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the most fabulous stunning colors I have ever had on my nails!! In love! Just wished it lasted longer. But, it looks incredible on. It makes me feel like a princess. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. While this may be permanent in the line, it does NOT stay on long before it chipped! At least for me.. Returned back to the store. It's a shame because it was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, I've had this 305 for a month and didn't even know it was from the Brocades made permanent! Thanks for the info and remember, Finger Paints at Sally's Beauty has a dupe called Go Baroque!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig