Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 12, 2013

Spotted: NEW Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paints

MORE new products from Rimmel! (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check my last two blog posts today.)

Many thanks to reader Yamile for all of these great sightings. Yamile spotted the new Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paints at Kmart this week and was nice enough to share some pics with us. I have to say, I'm pretty darned excited about these! They've been getting some great reviews in the UK and I'm excited to see them finally hit the US. And from what I can tell, the UK line features five shades, but we have eight (more on that in a moment). Take a look:

 imge credit: Yamile for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paints at Kmart

As you can see, these claim to be waterproof and crease-proof, with "high intensity colour".

There are eight shades in this display:

 imge credit: Yamile for Nouveau Cheap
Golden Bronze, Beige, Rich Russet

 imge credit: Yamile for Nouveau Cheap
Chestnut Taupe, Pomegranate

 imge credit: Yamile for Nouveau Cheap
Manganese Purple, Pink, Slate Grey

As of the time of this post, these are not yet on the Rimmel US website

Like I mentioned at the top of this post, I believe the UK has five shades in their line. It's a little confusing, but it looks like they have a light silver color (Mercury Silver) that we in the US don't have. But the US has Pomegranate, Chestnut Taupe, Beige and Pink, which apparently the UK does not have (I could be wrong about that, but that's what I'm seeing after a quick Google search).

To see some lovely swatches of the UK shades (four of which are in the US display above), click here.

Have you spotted these new cream shadows yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Yamile, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Yeah, I just saw these today at Kmart, but I was in such a hurry and had to be somewhere that I didn't have time to really look at them. I'm going to have to go back tomorrow and check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I'm no longer on a no buy lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh.... these would be beautiful as a base. that pomegranate one and the chestnut taupe one look like I need to have them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again to this blog I found these at my Kmart, so I picked up Chestnut Taupe, Rich Russet, and Manganese Purple. They are gorgeous from the swatches. Can't wait to try them out.. I will definitely pick up the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I'd trade the pink shade for the silver. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THese aren't available in Canada :( hmmm to hope across the border and try and find them!?!?!??!?!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig