Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 12, 2013

Spotted: Ten new Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear shades for 2014

Given the fact that some of the existing Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear shades are currently on clearance at CVS, Rite Aid, etc., it's no surprise that there are NEW shades scheduled to take their places. We already saw the new-for-2014 permanent additions to the Insta-Dri line here, and now I have pics for you of the new Xtreme Wears, thanks to reader Yamile! Yamile spotted this display at Kmart this week--take a look:

image credit: Yamile for Nouveau Cheap 
NEW Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear shades at Kmart

It looks like we've got an even assortment of cremes and glitter toppers here.

image credit: Yamile for Nouveau Cheap  
Pink Punk, Hot Tamale, Pucker Up, Pup-Plum, Jazzy Jade

image credit: Yamile for Nouveau Cheap 
Sea-iny Stars, Bold Gold, Pixel Perfect, Shine On, Blue Bloom

Is it just me, or do those two shades in the middle, Bold Gold and Pixel Perfect, look A LOT like the Fall 2013 Limited Edition shades Spark In The Dark and Strobe Flash? And Blue Bloom might be similar to Sea-ly String, no? I'm also curious about that iridescent shade--I wonder what types of glitter are in that one. I can't wait to see these in person!

Have you spotted the new-for-2014 Xtreme Wear shades in your area yet? Thoughts?
Thanks so much, Yamile, for the great pics and sighting!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Aw, man! Definitely going to check out my CVS tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this display in Ulta tonight. It was already somewhat picked-over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these at CVS a couple of weeks ago and thought you'd already posted them! lol Shine On seemed like Ice Pop from the summer LE collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that pic in the display is such a return to the early 90's! Curious as to what is in the in that hand, a purse...a skiing boot? Anybody know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thanks, I can totally see that now...with the beaded part being the heel.

      Delete
  5. I want to see Blue Bloom in person! I so need an Ulta visit! 'Round here that is where new things tend to show up first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shine On looks like the glitter that was part of the summer collection (the colors were mostly bright creams, all of the shades had fruity names).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these polishes! They're really high quality for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this display at CVS. I think I picked up one or two for a closer look and moved on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw these in Walgreens last night. Had a piece split display that also had the I heart nail art striping polishes and really neat looking nail arts pens (really, they looked like actual writing pens!)
    At the bottom of 1 display it had a beaded manicure, a fringe (i.e. velvet/flocking powder) kit, and a tool kit of sorts. The other display had slots for their matte top coat and standard/shiny top coats.
    Pretty sure the BF was wishing he hadn't brought them to my attention as he stood by watching me snap waaay too many pics lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig