Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 12, 2013

Spotted: NEW Rimmel Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner and Retro Glam Mascara

Huge thanks to reader Yamile for this one! Yamile spotted the new Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara and eyeliner display at her local Kmart this week and was nice enough to share some pics. Take a look!

image credit: Yamile for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara and Thick & Thin Eyeliner at Kmart

image credit: Yamile for Nouveau Cheap

Notice the large, dumbbell-shaped brush (similar to CoverGirl Flamed Out, Hard Candy Flat to Fab, etc.).

image credit: Yamile for Nouveau Cheap

This new eyeliner has been in the UK for a while, and at first I thought that it was actually double-ended liner. BUT, as you can see in this review by a British beauty blogger, it's not double-ended. It does claim to be waterproof though, which is exciting!

The new Retro Glam Mascara is now on the Rimmel website, but the Thick & Thin liners are not yet on the website as of the time of this post.

Have you spotted/tried either of these new eye products from Rimmel yet? Thoughts?

Thanks again, Yamile, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. D'oh! I glossed right over these when I spotted them at my CVS! Tbh so much of Rimmel's stuff looks the same or performs the same for me (not to mention not producing base makeup for my skin tone) I tend to gloss right over them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the retro glam mascara pre release in an influenster box... I didn't think it was anything special. It's kind of like the covergirl flamed out wand but it's HUGE haha didn't do much for my stubby lashes haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found them at Walgreens about a week and a half ago. Would you like pictures? They were on an end cap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with the Leah H i got the glam mascara from Cvs and took it back after a few days its similiar to the Covergirl Lashout and i returned that too, this one flaked on me and i have sensitive eyes so its not for me. but im willing to give the eyeliner a shot so see how that performs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Scandaleyes Retro Glam is a real return to form for the Rimmel mascaras. I've got short, super straight lashes and it works pretty well for me (in Australia, I'm assuming it's replacing the old Sexy Curves formula, which was the last mascara of theirs that worked for me at all. The orange Scandaleyes - what were they thinking?? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig