Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Neutrogena Wave Sonic Power Cleanser for $1.24 at CVS

UPDATE: This deal just got even better! More details below.

A HUGE thanks to two lovely readers for the following tips! First up, reader Krystle (@MUEnthusiast8 on Twitter) shared this pic with me yesterday:

image credit: Krystle for Nouveau Cheap
Neutrogena Sonic Wave Power Cleanser
(retail: $16.99; currently $4.24 on clearance at CVS)

The Neutrogena Wave Sonic Power Cleanser is now 75% off at CVS as part of the semi-annual beauty clearance sale!

And if that wasn't good enough, reader Shanelle Quick left a comment here on the blog alerting us that there is also a $3 off Wave Sonic printable coupon on the Neutrogena website (you have to register here in order to access this coupon.). 

If your CVS allows you to use this coupon (I've encountered a few issues in the past with trying to use coupons on clearance merchandise, but I believe MOST stores will allow it), then you're looking at a Neutrogena Wave Sonic Power Cleanser for just $1.24! WOW!

UPDATE: @hippiegypsy00 on Instagram just alerted me to the fact that the REFILL PADS for this device are on clearance at some CVS locations for $1.74 and there is a $2 off printable coupon HERE, making them free!

Thanks so much, Krystle, Shanelle Quick and @hippiegypsy00, for the excellent info. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I am going to try to get this today and see if they will accept the coupon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this an oscillating sponge or does it just vibrate like the Clarisonic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The device just vibrates. There's a pad with cleanser inside that you put on top and then move around your face. I have one. I like that it makes my face feel really soft.

      Delete
    2. The maroon one spins. The pink and turquoise ones vibrate. I prefer the vibrating model.

      Delete
  3. I did self-checkout and it accepted the coupon. Came out to $1.61. It has a replacement pads, which you replace each time. I saw 30 counts for about $8. Seems worth it to try it out. =) Thanks for the deal alert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got back from my CVS and purchased this and the refill pads for $1.64! The sign beneath the Sonic Wave only indicated 25% off but when I scanned it, the $4.24 price did show up and they accepted the coupons. Great buy, thanks G!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a bargain! I hope a lot of Nouveau-ettes get in on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cvs coupon machine printed out a $1.50 off any neutrogena skincare coupon, which I was able to use to score both FREE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And scored the last one in the store plus refill pads for $1.64 total (75% off plus the $5 worth of coupons from the website). Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was able to print off 2 off each of the coupons from the website ($10 total), plus got the $1.50 off a Neutrogena skincare purchase from the CVS coupon machine...1 starter plus 4 refill boxes came out to $3.02 before tax! Not bad for 4.5 months worth of product :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig